Quantcast

Plattekill lodging?

TheInedibleHulk

Turbo Monkey
May 26, 2004
Colorado
Never been to plattekill before, thinking about coming this weekend. Any on site or close lodging there thast reasonable... besides my tent.

w00dy

In heaven there is no beer
Jun 18, 2004
that's why we drink it here
You have a car with a roomy backseat?

I think there's some cheap motels within 30 minutes away, but I'm not sure, I don't get out there too often. Just camp, then you get to drink and shoot the s#!t with the other riders.

tmx

aka chromegoddess
Mar 16, 2003
Portland
yes lodging w/in half an hour. check the town's of fleishmanns, pine hill, pakatakan. if you do a mapquest thing, they'll list all the joints around the town of roxbury, where the resort is located. don't make the common mistake of searching "plattekill, ny" for lodging. the town of plattekill is over an hour away from the resort.

most of the motels i know of cost appx $70 a night, but i think there's a hostel in pine hill that's less, though you might have to share a room with a stranger.

DHracer1067

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2003
somewhere really ****ty
the tbar is the closest place i think to platty. like 10 minutes away maybe. 60 bucks a night and when we stayed there they had a dj. dont know if he still comes but he used to come once a week on the weekend. it was still fine though cause it was close. but upstairs it was pretty loud but i think he left at like 12-1 so not too late. hehe. i always stay up really late so it doesnt matter.

tmx

aka chromegoddess
Mar 16, 2003
Portland
WOT!! the tbar has lodging?!! DOH! been going there for years and had no idea. AND!!...it's cheaper than the yacked out far away places i've been staying.

Lexx D

Dirty Dozen
Mar 8, 2004
NY
Just camp. A race weekend is a party(usually) and you could hook up with some riders to show you around.

Repack

Turbo Monkey
Nov 29, 2001
Boston Area
tmx said:
WOT!! the tbar has lodging?!! DOH! been going there for years and had no idea. AND!!...it's cheaper than the yacked out far away places i've been staying.
Are you serious? You didn't know? I will never stay there again. The first time was fine. We rolled in at around midnight, then drank for a while. Its a different story though when you need to get up early and the music is POUNDING through the floor until 1am.
I want a used pop up trailer. That would be dope.