Quantcast

Plattekill Race Sept. 18th-19th

DHJUNKIE

Monkey
Sep 27, 2001
Cromwell, CT
So I can actualy race for the 2nd time this year and gonna be up at plattekill! Whats the course shaping up to be like? Any sneak peaks? Whos going!?:thumb:

BUNKERCHUNKS

Monkey
Apr 8, 2008
EAST COAST
Both courses are the same as last race, but with new enhancements to both (more dirt, berms, kickers,ect). Rode both a few times this weekend just a ton of fun:thumb: The trails are in perfect shape

Jun 28, 2009
Both courses are the same as last race, but with new enhancements to both (more dirt, berms, kickers,ect). Rode both a few times this weekend just a ton of fun:thumb: The trails are in perfect shape
Sick course for sure, super fun, but how come you guys decided to run the same course twice in a row instead of something different?

Jim Mac

MAKE ENDURO GREAT AGAIN
May 21, 2004
the middle east of NY
I think I rode that last year at the finals...or at least that upper section sounds very familiar. Was fun run used?
Partly. You come up and over the left handed berm of fun run, then take it down to a hard left. You then traverse a ski slope (slight uphill) past the FR section, then join back up with the Cat 1/2 course, crossing over the lower road gap, across a few more ski trails, some singletrack then out just below the wall ride to the finish.