Quantcast

Plattekill Race Weekend June 13 -14 NYS Championship DH and DS (course pics)

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
your friendly Delta House Racing course-builder-guy, Bob. thank him next time you see him for a great course, along with Nolan

boogenman

Turbo Monkey
Nov 3, 2004
BUFFALO
SkaTodd, meet your long lost brother, re-Todd
I had the entire group under the tent confused as f uck when you were talking to Todd and I was telling them it was Re-Todd. Those guys look way to a like. They are identical when they both have the silly black new Era hats on

Ska Todd does your dad look like Elmer Fudd? Re-Todd's dad does.

BUNKERCHUNKS

Monkey
Apr 8, 2008
EAST COAST
Thank you all that came up and raced, rode, and hung out.. I would like to thank the folks that made it all go down , Macker for running the dozer and designing&building the DS course,VOODOO for all his time and hard work getting the word out there, Erik Hudson for digging and building& design work for this course, Frankie the lifty (who rides and works like a mule) and the Guru NOLAN who makes it all happen!! I'm proud to work with this bunch..bigger and better things to come I promise:cheers:

NY_Star

Turbo Monkey
Thank you all that came up and raced, rode, and hung out.. I would like to thank the folks that made it all go down , Macker for running the dozer and designing&building the DS course,VOODOO for all his time and hard work getting the word out there, Erik Hudson for digging and building& design work for this course, Frankie the lifty (who rides and works like a mule) and the Guru NOLAN who makes it all happen!! I'm proud to work with this bunch..bigger and better things to come I promise:cheers:
Frankie ran down the mountain on Sunday to get the triple chair started!!!!

ska todd

Turbo Monkey
Oct 10, 2001
Wow, in the pic he really does look that much more like me. That's fücked LOL

No shots of me in the race garb eh? I wore it all just for you guys.

The pics all make that shoot look tame, where's one that shows the steep greasy snot pit that it was?

Nice seeing everyone and riding this weekend.

-ska todd