Quantcast

Plattekill sept 11th race.

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
So any monkeys gunna bite the gas bullet and hit the plattekill race this weekend? I am going to have to take the Saab because the truck eats gas, it should be an interesting fit in the hatchback. :think:

Let me know if you want to ride as price as football practice, so its just me.

sn0wboarder

Monkey
Mar 16, 2003
NJ
Saabs are the sh!t dude. What model do you have? I'm looking forward to buy a 9000 aero soon.

As for the race, I'm not going.

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
sn0wboarder said:
Saabs are the sh!t dude. What model do you have? I'm looking forward to buy a 9000 aero soon.

As for the race, I'm not going.

Its a 9-3. Its got a turbo, and its a great highway car, once the turbo revs up it can pass just about anything, and gets around 30mpg.

The only problem is its new, and i dont have a bike rack. So im not to keen on getting the inside covered in p-kill mud.

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
Sandwich said:
i'll be there saturday for the regular ride but not the race....and i'll be slow...on my SS arrow.

Hey sandwich, you should really take the toyota. Id like to see it. :thumb: And you need to advise me on a good car to buy, as the saab is the familys.

sn0wboarder

Monkey
Mar 16, 2003
NJ
mack said:
Its a 9-3. Its got a turbo, and its a great highway car, once the turbo revs up it can pass just about anything, and gets around 30mpg.

The only problem is its new, and i dont have a bike rack. So im not to keen on getting the inside covered in p-kill mud.
Yup I know what you mean, my mom has a 9000 cse and the thing is a rocket.

woof

Monkey
May 17, 2005
Dammit, Dammit & Dammit.. Have fun y'al. I gotta do stupid married life stuff. Anyway I heard it's gonna rain all weekend. There is even a good possibility of a foot or more of snow on Sat. night. They just issued a tornado watch for Friday night. And did you see the fires burning on the access road?? You might not even make it to the Mtn..... ;)

Cant Climb

Turbo Monkey
May 9, 2004
I am packing up now......should be leaving in a couple hours.

Getting there early to 'settle in'.

Should be a good one !

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
ragdoll said:
Just cause I have to see your shot records before you ride in the truck....it's not her fault she has tailgate cancer! :rolleyes:

I'll see ya in the morning!
Hahahaha....she'll get us there, there's no doubt about that!! :D BRRAAAAAPPPPP!!!! :thumb:

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
Dirt Merchant said:
"So im not to keen on getting the inside covered in p-kill mud."

What's that?

That red parking lot mud... its nearly impossible to get out of chains once it has dried.

dw

Wiffle Ball ninja
Sep 10, 2001
MV
mack said:
That red parking lot mud... its nearly impossible to get out of chains once it has dried.
oh man, seriously. That mud is brutal.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
Well it's a go, i've got health insurance and we're leaving tonight. Look for me tomorrow on my single speed arrow that looks like a trout. I'll have my full face and probably my azonic (red jersey). Maybe jeans or something. Redneck stylie. We're camping tonight, so if you see a bunch of loud drunken retards, that's us. We're bringing some seagrams 7. Boo ya.

dante

Unabomber
Feb 13, 2004
looking for classic NE singletrack
wish I could go, but I'm still, uh, bleeding from my mt snow trip. :o: pulled my stitches through, so doc put me back on antibiotics and told me to take it easy. said "bike riding" was ok, but for some reason I don't think that Platt was what he had in mind... :D