Quantcast

Plattekill trail work weekend

boogenman

Turbo Monkey
Nov 3, 2004
BUFFALO
It looks like myself and the world famous buffalo mike will be heading down to work. No bikes to save some room.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
I'd come if I were on the right side of the country.

Speaking of, you should probably answer my PM asking for your address if you want me to send you some.
Oh, his address is 423 W. Third St, Boston, MA. Feel free to send all your beer there.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
lol ok well if you're actually going to send beer, i'll provide you with a real address...! fake one just fer laughs (i ain't that dumb).

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
I figured. I'm thinking sending you beer won't do much to lessen my beer debt to Jon, so you're probably SOL. Sorry.

boogenman

Turbo Monkey
Nov 3, 2004
BUFFALO
Hey Bunks or voodoohoo,

Is it going to be the same rules as years past for riding Sunday? Work Saturday and you get to ride Sunday? Or is the officail opening day the 1st?

I'm not riding either way but I am sure others would like to know.

BTW, Buffmike has a damn near new ATV......just sayin (-;

and a trailer

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
Hey Bunks or voodoohoo,

Is it going to be the same rules as years past for riding Sunday? Work Saturday and you get to ride Sunday? Or is the officail opening day the 1st?

I'm not riding either way but I am sure others would like to know.

BTW, Buffmike has a damn near new ATV......just sayin (-;

and a trailer
that question should be directed towards Bunks and or Nolan, not Voodoohoo.
just either of them up, Bunks doesnt post here all the time

NY_Star

Turbo Monkey
anything else you want us to cater to?
Sorry if i came off demanding.

But while we are on the topic of planing a event that you want people to attend and help out with. (That i have done for the past two years by the way) I'm just saying that if you want the best work weekend that we can have (We all want to have fun and clear trails to ride) It would be best to plan it for the weekend that all ready did not have three other major events going on.

Just saying.

Or is it that someone took your happy sticks away ?

IH8Rice

Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
Sorry if i came off demanding.

But while we are on the topic of planing a event that you want people to attend and help out with. (That i have done for the past two years by the way) I'm just saying that if you want the best work weekend that we can have (We all want to have fun and clear trails to ride) It would be best to plan it for the weekend that all ready did not have three other major events going on.

Just saying.

Or is it that someone took your happy sticks away ?
the first two weekends of May have races. what other weekend would you recommend so i can pass it along to the man who is running this?

i have plenty of happy sticks left. the old man makes me chuckle even more whenever he talks too :thumb:

NY_Star

Turbo Monkey
the first two weekends of May have races. what other weekend would you recommend so i can pass it along to the man who is running this?

i have plenty of happy sticks left. the old man makes me chuckle even more whenever he talks too :thumb:
I took a quick look at the racing calendar that i have set up. Looks like Weekend of April 24 would work (Most of the snow would be gone in the woods). And the weekend of May 15 there is no race. (I know that this would be a little late in the year to start). I could also be missing dates on my calendar.

IH8Rice

Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
I took a quick look at the racing calendar that i have set up. Looks like Weekend of April 24 would work (Most of the snow would be gone in the woods). And the weekend of May 15 there is no race. (I know that this would be a little late in the year to start). I could also be missing dates on my calendar.
your dates seem correct from the schedule i put together (http://www.ridemonkey.com/forums/showthread.php?t=227371)

May15th would be pretty late and April may work, but its all up to Nolan and Bob and how much work they can get done to wind down from ski season.

BUNKERCHUNKS

Monkey
Apr 8, 2008
EAST COAST
As of today I will be attending the Massanutten race the weekend of trail work at Plattekill. I will be working on the Plattekill trails the week prior to the trail work weekend, and race courses during the season. No questions about the trailwork weekend should be directed to me , I'm just a digger and friend of the mountain and my capacity will remain that way