Quantcast

Plattekill WORK/RIDE April 19th-20th

BUNKERCHUNKS

Monkey
Apr 8, 2008
EAST COAST
Here are the details of the work/ride weekend.
Start Time SAT 9:00am sharp! looks like we will be ending around 3:00pm with beer and BBQ for all in the lot.
People will broken up into groups, taken up by chairlift and work down the trails(clearing brush downed trees ect)
As far as tools go bring whatever you can fit in your car/truck, shovels, pruning sheers, bowsaws,.
Camping is OK!!
Lifts will be running Sunday for those who help the day before.
Delta House is going to supply some of the beer&food so it would be great to find out who is heading up that weekend WHOS IN?
Rember folks no tickets can be purchased on Sunday just lift service/ riding for the folks that helped out the day before

Hesh To Steel

Monkey
Dec 12, 2007
Hell's Kitchen
I responded in the other thread, but I guess I'll respond in this one too. Don't include me in the beer count though. Yeah, I'm one of those weirdos that doesn't drink. :twitch:

Eastern States Cup

Turbo Monkey
Feb 29, 2008
East Coast
the triple will be running Saturday to bring workers up to work and Sunday to bring the same workers up to ride. Free food, beer, riding on Sunday and PERFECT WEATHER (at least according to BUNKERCHUCKS):cheers::beerjam::rockout::drool:

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
the triple will be running Saturday to bring workers up to work and Sunday to bring the same workers up to ride. Free food, beer, riding on Sunday and PERFECT WEATHER (at least according to BUNKERCHUCKS):cheers::beerjam::rockout::drool:
Pfffft!!!! You guys won't be having as much fun as I will working a ROAD race this weekend!!! :rolleyes:

BUNKERCHUNKS

Monkey
Apr 8, 2008
EAST COAST
When the bull wheel is turning the chairlift up the mountain with bikes on Sunday the elements will not even come into play!!! This is a grass roots DH production for the riders!! It's gonna be sick!!!