Quantcast

Plattekill?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flat tyres

Monkey
May 30, 2007
Is it worth going up there to freeride? The last time I was there I found that aside from a few decent DH runs there was no good freeride features or jumps.

I rember:
Scottsman was to flat; no thanks.
One eye Mary could be done by any with one eye.
Road Gap: No road and no gap and no transition.
Wall ride: meh, I slammed on it.
Fun run? WTF cheese wedges?

Are there any new stunts or just the same crap that been up there for years? Any input would be appreciated, I really dont want to plan a trip that ends in disappointment.

Thanks........

IAMAPRO

Monkey
Oct 2, 2007
Ah, the old P-kill vs Diablo, this should get interesting. I predict Runnin12's has some information about secretive 87' gaps in the trees, dirttastegood slams foxrox about donkey punching pinkshirts goat; and once again the moderators will ignore this regional forum because it is so retarted that they dont even care. Once it hits page two, D-tufino will post a picture of naked boys, and noescape will sell something for more than it was worth new. Diablow, what a great place for the feeding of the e-tarded. Let the games begin.

jcook90

Turbo Monkey
Mar 3, 2006
Connecticut
Because, it just is. There really are some fun trails there, just the map is pretty much worthless so you gotta know where your going. And when you say "freeride" do you mean like hucks and jumps or just riding freely (not racing)? Platty is good for both if again you know where to go. Dreadnaught drop?

DownhillR3

Monkey
May 31, 2007
Ah, the old P-kill vs Diablo, this should get interesting. I predict Runnin12's has some information about secretive 87' gaps in the trees, dirttastegood slams foxrox about donkey punching pinkshirts goat; and once again the moderators will ignore this regional forum because it is so retarted that they dont even care. Once it hits page two, D-tufino will post a picture of naked boys, and noescape will sell something for more than it was worth new. Diablow, what a great place for the feeding of the e-tarded. Let the games begin.

Ha, physcic powers.

EM-EFER

Monkey
May 29, 2007
Because, it just is. There really are some fun trails there, just the map is pretty much worthless so you gotta know where your going. And when you say "freeride" do you mean like hucks and jumps or just riding freely (not racing)? Platty is good for both if again you know where to go. Dreadnaught drop?

+1
Plattekill is more known for flow and how technical the trails are. Not really freeriding, but if you know where your going there is good stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.