Artisanal Tweet Curator

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Last edited:

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Yeah. And he's a dickbag. My wife commented that the reason they are pressing on this is because he is such a cockwomble with his heli tour business. He pisses just about EVERYONE off except the equally douchey 1%-ers that don't give a fuck, and tour with him.

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
What kind of a peasant takes a Heli Tour in a Robinson though? They’re cool little birds, but real 1%ers have access to at least an A-star

around Warsaw. We are fluent in redneck/jackass around here. :rolleyes:
I know you’re not talking about Poland, but it would be a hell of a lot funnier if that heehaw got his start in Poland.

Great, now I want some pierogies, and a helicopter, but I could get both in real Warsaw

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Yeah. And he's a dickbag.
You don't say.....

I'm trying to get to the point where we're in the same place of every dickback with a motorized thing doing a thing outside is not necessarily a redneck, especially one with obvious banky bank who's used to doing what he wants, not because he's a redneck, but because he's the opposite of redneck, which is defined (in scripture) as someone not of privilege.

We there yet?

Also he steals snowmobiles
rides and owns them too. He knew what he was doing.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
no

notredneck.JPG

those glasses cost more than 9 doublesinglewides

again..........there's no such thing as a rich redneck.

By definition, sunburned neck from working outside. You keep posting people who don't work. White trash with money is not redneck. See donald trump jr for reference. No amount of guns purchased will ever change that scrotum neck fuckwit from NYC.

Someone who owns motorized things is not a redneck. Someone who BUILT a motorized thing out of a coffee grinder and and propane stove begins to at least enter the arena for discussion. But not people with millions of dollars who don't work.

Last edited:

junkyard

You might feel a little prick.
Sep 1, 2015
San Diego
I would think it’s not 1%era taking helicopter tours. According to google you make around 820,000 grand a year minimum. If I made that I would not risk my life with that guy. Much less get in it with my family. Way to much to lose. I would hope I would have an assistant that would say “nope guys too risky, let’s fly in a more comfy and safe helicopter with a better pilot”. Now a Tesla driving tech bro I could see hiring a “surveyor pilot that steals snowmobiles and gives tours”. But not the rolls Royce crowd. But what do I know.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Or in coal miles.
cool, let me know when you find one of those who OWNS helicopters and nascar teams

"Rich people with different interests than me" will never be redneck. That's like calling someone from kansas a hillbilly which inherently ignores the first four letters of that word. Rich fucks with big trucks trying to play a character is appropriation. You know.......like eminem.

Last edited:

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
I would think it’s not 1%era taking helicopter tours. According to google you make around 820,000 grand a year minimum. If I made that I would not risk my life with that guy. Much less get in it with my family. Way to much to lose. I would hope I would have an assistant that would say “nope guys too risky, let’s fly in a more comfy and safe helicopter with a better pilot”. Now a Tesla driving tech bro I could see hiring a “surveyor pilot that steals snowmobiles and gives tours”. But not the rolls Royce crowd. But what do I know.
You’d think that, but Kobe was worth what? Seventy six gajillion dollars and the charter company that angered him into the side of a hill was sketch as fuck. They had what was once nice equipment, but their helicopters were held together with bubblegum and duct tape, and were mostly known around here as the charter company only the really really tight on cash oil companies used to get to their rigs.

How many rich people have died in shitbox 20 year old private jets?

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
OK, Cracker
The jackson homeowner says...

Whip me daddy.

careful with that one. That has some pretty specific power dynamics attached :D

Gillette yes, Worland for about 45 minutes. But again, I don't think you know what redneck is because now you're you're just making an equivalence with poverty and 'not jackson with people like me.'

Redneck is regional even before it's class dependent. It was a demeaning way to associate poor white people with slaves or ex-slaves for rich fuckwit whites to separate themselves. The definition itself was meant to define people outside all day, hunched over cotton doing 'slave work'. Poverty in wy is not redneck. That's just poverty.