Quantcast

Play Redneck Games, Win Redneck Prizes.

junkyard

You might feel a little prick.
Sep 1, 2015
San Diego
trick question

rednecks can't afford yachts, they build homemade pontoon boats out of 50 gallon drums. the jetski was a distraction. A redneck would have thrown the anchor (old engine block) at the jetski and pulled it over with a rope, not a used a dinghy
I thought about putting the song “redneck yacht club” here. But I think it proves your point and you don’t need any help.

We have argued redneck with a redneck and made rednecks of ourselves. You have beaten us with experience. Lots and lots of experience.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I thought about putting the song “redneck yacht club” here. But I think it proves your point and you don’t need any help.

We have argued redneck with a redneck and made rednecks of ourselves. You have beaten us with experience. Lots and lots of experience.
You can't out Florida a Florida-man.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Living in Walnut Creek I coined the term Richneck.
When's the last time you were in walnut creek? All brians.......as far as the eye can see

We have argued redneck with a redneck and made rednecks of ourselves. You have beaten us with experience concussions and inbreeding (probably). Lots and lots of experience concussions and inbreeding (probably).