Quantcast

Played Human Lawn Dart this morning

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Going top fast and I took a bad line then clipped a pedal. Helmet cracked in half but saved my brain, Neck is stiff, right shoulder, thigh, and small toe are sore, left kidney area is tender left pinky is broke, front wheel was fixable. New helmet purchased. Enjoy the impact

cracks are on the ribs above my fingers

new lid

Last edited:

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
You should take more pics of those rocks and post them here for context. Thanks.... Google earth coordinates if you find the time....

Last edited:

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Damn pedal catchers can change your life real quick.

Last year about this time I ran full into a downed tree and my eye swelled shut. After that I bought a visor-less ski-helmet for night riding.

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
Heal up brother. I feel for you. :(

I endo'ed myself hitting a pipe tire stop & curb in front of our post office last Monday. Hit my helmet and bruised the fvck out of my ribs. I'm still sore from that sh!t.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
About ten years ago i was riding on some renegade wilderness trails alone, far away from all humanity. I think it was about 6:00 (in summer). I clipped a pedal, landed on my helmet, lights out.
I woke up and it was almost dark...nobody would have found me for days.
It was an eye opener, for sure.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Well my plan was to go ride today but I'm feeling mildly out of sorts. coordination is slightly off and just not quite there mentally sort of like a mild hangover. Probably mild concussion symptoms so I think I will do the smart thing and take it easy.