Quantcast

Playoff picks (divisional)

.Pit Steelers.

Nostradumbass
Jun 18, 2006
Hawaii
Jags over Pats..I really dont know i dont think the pats can stop the jags running but i dont think the jags can stop the pats passing so im really not sure. But i'll go for the upset.

Colts over Chargers..The Colts lost last time only due to a missed feild goal and Manning tossed 6 picks. I just dont see the chargers being able to stop the Colts. Plus the Colts are in good shape injury wise.

Gaints over Dallas..Manning has been playing great unlike ever before. Good running backs and a great pass rush. If they get presure on Romo i see the Gaints coming out with the W.

Packers over Seahawks..The Pack has a running game, a defense and a Farve. Seahawks wont be able to stop passing game and Ryan Grant is a good runner.

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
1-3 for .Pit

NE over Jag
Indy over SD
Dallas over NY
Seattle over Fudge (Favre 2+ ints)

antimony

M.N.F. Beer Wench
Nov 21, 2005
North Carolina
Pats
Packers
Colts
Giants
(this one could very well be wrong, but I would like to see lil' Manning get the win)

Enjoy weekend football, everyone! :weee:

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
at first i thought it was just a typo...albeit a recurring one...but now i'm convinced that .Pit Steelers. thinks that it's really spelled "Gaints".

Wumpus

makes avatars better
Dec 25, 2003
Six Shooter Junction
It is spelled how i spell it.

Jags over Pats..I really dont know i dont think the pats can stop the jags running but i dont think the jags can stop the pats passing so im really not sure. But i'll go for the upset.

Colts over Chargers..The Colts lost last time only due to a missed feild goal and Manning tossed 6 picks. I just dont see the chargers being able to stop the Colts. Plus the Colts are in good shape injury wise.

Gaints over Dallas..Manning has been playing great unlike ever before. Good running backs and a great pass rush. If they get presure on Romo i see the Gaints coming out with the W.

Packers over Seahawks..The Pack has a running game, a defense and a Farve. Seahawks wont be able to stop passing game and Ryan Grant is a good runner.
The New York Giants beg to differ.

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
You spelled "don't" and "I" incorrectly, and should have said "correctly" instead of just "correct".

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
(yes, I post every thought i have)

It's 66*F in my house... my pregnant wife is hot so I'm putting on more layers.

Good game. Wide right.

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
I think the Jags could be Indy.

Indy's only chance is the same as Jax... if the weather's crap.

EDIT: Actually, the way Maroney is running tonight, Indy has no chance.

Quo Fan

don't make me kick your ass
I don't see the Chargers beating the Colts, even though they beat them once this season. The Colts are a better team, and now that Harrison is back, the Chargers chances diminished.

The AFC Championship game should be the Colts losing to the Pats.