Quantcast

Playoff picks

.Pit Steelers.

Nostradumbass
Jun 18, 2006
Hawaii
Im sorry lordOpie i just felt like something was missing in my day and had to make one.

Steelers over Jags-There not going to beat us twice despite everyone beging hurt.

Redskins over Seahawks-There playing great football and are on a hot streak.

Gaints over Bucs-If the Gaints play anything like they did last week against the pats there gonna win it.

Chargers over Titans- I do feel like the Chargers cant beat them twice but...VY isn't all that. Collins should start.

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
Im sorry lordOpie i just felt like something was missing in my day and had to make one.

Steelers over Jags-There not going to beat us twice despite everyone beging hurt.

Redskins over Seahawks-There playing great football and are on a hot streak.

Gaints over Bucs-If the Gaints play anything like they did last week against the pats there gonna win it.

Chargers over Titans- I do feel like the Chargers cant beat them twice but...VY isn't all that. Collins should start.
I actually disagree with EVERY ONE of those picks. (So long as Vince Young plays)
Bucs will shut down Eli and Plax.
Seahawks are far too balanced for Wash to handle.
Jags ran roughshod over the steelers before, wasnt even close.
Titans outplayed the Chargers last time, but blew it in the end. Fisher knows how to correct things!

.Pit Steelers.

Nostradumbass
Jun 18, 2006
Hawaii
What? What do you mean the reg season jags-pit game wasn't close. They scored the winning td with 4 min left i just notcied that because that jamie lynn spears went and got pregnent there gonna stop making my fav program...Zoey 101

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
No. But Im local TN titans so I get it on regular TV regardless and I have NFL network also.

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
Hines ward can suck donkey c0ck.

He's one of the dirtiest players ever. He punched a guy in the head early , but made it look like a stiff arm.

Then he facemasks the defender to create a PI?

Asshole.

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
Hines ward can suck donkey c0ck.

He's one of the dirtiest players ever. He punched a guy in the head early , but made it look like a stiff arm.

Then he facemasks the defender to create a PI?

Asshole.
WTF? Drags the guy by his facemask and gets a PI call. BS!

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
WTF? Drags the guy by his facemask and gets a PI call. BS!
You'd think the ref would think, "why is that defender running with his head down at such an odd angle? That's... odd."

You'd think after all the crap Hines has pulled over the years that the refs would be a lot more suspicious of him.

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
You'd think the ref would think, "why is that defender running with his head down at such an odd angle? That's... odd."

You'd think after all the crap Hines has pulled over the years that the refs would be a lot more suspicious of him.
What's worse is it was 4th down...game defining freaking play and the refs TOTALLY decide the game. Incompetence reigns.

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
Jax best chance to get to the AFC Champ game would be for SD to win, so Jax would go to NE and then pray for horrible weather.