Quantcast

Please guys... drop the negativity and the egos

demo 9

Turbo Monkey
Jan 31, 2007
north jersey
Bumped because i feel some people need to re-read the original post.

This seems to happen every off season.. in the absence of WC races or new products to discuss, every other thread turns into an multiple page argument, out of which nothing constructive can come.

Negativity and aggressive posting drags the vibe of the whole forum down. Not that we should all be holding e-hands and singing Kumbaya, differences of opinion will always be present but can we just keep things a bit more civil? :)
forward this to the kona/trek forum where nobody seems to be ok with me not liking konas design

4130biker

PM me about Tantrum Cycles!
May 24, 2007
Bumped because i feel some people need to re-read the original post.

This seems to happen every off season.. in the absence of WC races or new products to discuss, every other thread turns into an multiple page argument, out of which nothing constructive can come.

Negativity and aggressive posting drags the vibe of the whole forum down. Not that we should all be holding e-hands and singing Kumbaya, differences of opinion will always be present but can we just keep things a bit more civil? :)
Good call, guilty here- this place would be more fun if slightly less negative- myself included. It's so easy to get drug into the bs, and as the OP said, we'd probably all have a great time if we were actually out riding together...

It's so weird, rides and especially races have a COMPLETELY different vibe to me- it's almost like the way people treat each other in here isn't socially acceptable in our community, so we come here to be jerks.

Just my two cents.

aenema

almost 100% positive
Sep 5, 2008
Will somebody please stop wasting my time and put the girl with the b00bies on this page already. Tired of having to read for no good reason.