Quantcast

Please help me find a good bike

Biker4Lifer

Chimp
May 15, 2010
Near Detroit
Well, I have been bmxing for awhile now, but because of my large body build, im 5'7 1/4" and weight 210 lbs and almost at a 6 pack, I break things on bmx bikes frequently. I feel like I need a larger bike, and I want a MTB that is 24" or 26" that wont break, that is preferably cheap, that I can use for bmxs style use, ex. street/dirt/trials. Edit: for reference in bmx I rode pegless, Emphasized on being smooth, and focused more on technical tricks.

Last edited:

Biker4Lifer

Chimp
May 15, 2010
Near Detroit
Well, I have been bmxing for awhile now, but because of my large body build, im 5'7 1/4" and weight 210 lbs and almost at a 6 pack, I break things on bmx bikes frequently. I feel like I need a larger bike, and I want a MTB that is 24" or 26" that wont break, that is preferably cheap, that I can use for bmxs style use, ex. street/dirt/trials. Edit: for reference in bmx I rode pegless, Emphasized on being smooth, and focused more on technical tricks.
Guys I really need a response...

Leppah

Turbo Monkey
Mar 12, 2008
Utar
Find a used DJ bike. Something like a Specialized P3 or similar. There are tons of DJ/urban bikes out there that work.

JasonJ

Chimp
Apr 10, 2010
Did you check the place where you bought your old bike if they have good bikes for your size? You can also check bikes with good quality thru online.