Quantcast

Please Help Me

cantaffordit

Chimp
Sep 5, 2005
guys im sooooo screawed. ok heres the deal i want to get a new freeride bike or downhill. ive been looking at the iron horse aniki and i personally love it. i found one at go ride for 563 or somthing like that the only promblem was it is a 14 inch and i need a 17 inch. last night i go by this bike shop and there it was for 800 bucks. yet my dad is always looking for cheaper and he points out aniron horse warrior. i tried to convince him that the warrior would not suit my style of riding. so when i get home i call my mom to see what she thinks. she says its a waste of money to even get a bike. i dont know what to do. please give suggestions. i think i might have to sell on 03 xr 50 to get this bike. it just sucks cuz all my friends just go off and do some trails and just sit there. please help me in tryin to convince my parets. :help:

Kntr

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Montana
Let them get you a cheap bike. Then ride the hell out of it and break it. Then they will see you need a better bike.

rpk1988

Dec 6, 2004
Maryland
Take it for a test ride and beat the hell out of it. And pull the salesman aside when you dad isnt looking and tell him to say that the IH you want will suit your riding better. I wouldnt mind doing that from a saleman's point of view if someone asked me too.

joelsman

Turbo Monkey
Feb 1, 2002
B'ham
try to get the bike shop to go down in price a bit. describe the riding you want to do to the salesman and he will prolly recomend the one you want.

can you go to the bike shop by your self and tell them to recomend the one you want, the come back with your dad.