Quantcast

Please Help with 4X Course Construction!

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
The good folks over at Cycle Cyndicate have asked me to post up a little call to action to anyone interested in helping with both the Keystone 4X and Snowmass 4X courses over this week and next.

We're trying to get the Keystone course dialed in for the Freeride Frenzy this weekend, and primarily it needs buffed out and generally finshed up. The crew is up there today, and will be working hard both tomorrow and Friday as well, with tomorrow (Thursday June 16th) being the primary dig day.

Also, help be a part of Colorado racing HISTORY by helping to construct the 4X course taht will be used for both the Blast the Mass MSC race as well as the NORBA National later this year! Dig days for that project are Monday through Wednesday, June 21st-23rd.

Any questions can be directed to the good folks at Cycle Cyndicate by calling them at 303-432-1519 or emailing eric@cyclecyndicate.com and putting "4X Course Help" in the subject line. It would be helpful if you own any tools (rakes, shovels, packers, what-have-you) to bring them along. I realize this is SUPER last minute and you don't generally hear this type of babble from me, but any help anybody can bring would be really appreciated. Thanks guys!!

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
It should also be noted that BOTH of these courses will be open for riding ALL YEAR! These aren't just for the races, but for riding, playing, and having fun on all season! So even if you aren't a race oriented person, come out and help anyways and support the gravity scene in Colorado... Lawd knows we need it right?

Fresh!

big boy

Monkey
Apr 30, 2004
boulder CO.
do you know what type of course the snowmass course will be, also, I heard rumors of a 4x MSC race at Keystone on memorial day. Please let me know if you know of this because it is not on handlebarandgrill.com