jodysbike

wheel man
Oct 11, 2001
Dune
I had my truck stolen from the SeaTac Super 8 on Wendsday. :disgust1:
91 Jeep Pickup
White
Has red road bike bar tape on the steering wheel
Bike sticker on back window (Bikesmith) along with lots of other bike brand stickers and a bike rack chained to the bed.
any sitings please call te police or email me at
soulbikes@gmail.com :disgust1:

Kntr

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Montana
No offense but why would someone steal a 91 Jeep pickup? Is it super nice, lifted, or anything?

BmxConvert

Monkey
Aug 6, 2007
Longview, Washington
No offense but why would someone steal a 91 Jeep pickup? Is it super nice, lifted, or anything?
A '91 comanche would score you a high output 4.0L enigne, AW4 tranny or AX15 tranny, NP231 or N242 Transfer case. Solid front axle with 1pc axle shafts and no vaccum disconnect. I would LOVE to have a post '90 MJ. They are quite rare.

I'm sorry for your loss. If your a member on Naxja.org(XJ-cherokee, and MJ-comanche enthusiats) post up in the PNW thread, lots of great guys to keep an eye out for it on there.

-Kevin

jodysbike

wheel man
Oct 11, 2001
Dune
Well the truck was found and I got it back. Nothing missing and nothing broken. The cops wouldn't tell me how they got it and the tow truck driver didn't know. However I had a message from Eric Kackley formerly of The Peak/ now Valcanic on my phone saying he found it and had tried to call me like 5 million times that day. I haven't talked to him yet but I want to thank him for his help.

nuclear 674

Monkey
Aug 12, 2005
ahead of you!!!
odd that he found it, that was what the cop thought. he couldn't believe that he found his buddy's truck. thats why he was almost arrested. glad you got your truck back.