Quantcast

Please Keep your fingers crossed for us

JOJO

Top Banana
Jun 28, 2001
Superior, CO
So the situation is that our neighboors have been fostering New Foundland Puppies for the Humane Society for the past 5 or 6 weeks and RM and I have fallen in love with them. When our neighboors go to work the pups come over and play with Diogee and they have all become best buds. After careful thought we let them know that we wanted to adopt the little girl very very very badly. They have been working on making it happen for us but tonight we got some bad news. The prior foster parents want the little girl. There are four puppies in the litter but only one girl....
They just stopped by and told us and said that they had to bring the pups back now so we should say goodbye..... They are going to see what they can do when they get there because they have done tons of stuff for the humane society but we will not know until later. All of the boys have been adopted already so she is our only hope. She has grown very attached to us and Diogee and we want her more than anything in the world right now (well almost anything;) )

Just asking for some hopeful words from my fellow monkey friends. Here are some pics of the cutie. I will let you guys know whats happening later :(

Attachments

ridetoofast

scarred, broken and drunk
Mar 31, 2002
crashing at a trail near you...
my neighbor has dog that is more of an 'ornament' for lack of better word. he is never home so this guy spends more time at my place than his. i would like to make him 'disappear' to a good home but i think that would be rather transparent. its such a shame because he is such a good dog and deserves better. he is really smart too....always figures out how to get out of the gate by pushing the latch up with his nose.

Attachments

Motionboy2

Calendar Dominator
Apr 23, 2002
Broomfield, Colorado
I want a dog, I miss my roommates dog from college. But i don't have time for one now, and my landlord won't allow one anyway. I currently have to live vicariously through others. Someday!!

Keep us up to date JoJo! Monkeys wanna know:D

ridetoofast

scarred, broken and drunk
Mar 31, 2002
crashing at a trail near you...
Originally posted by Motionboy2
I want a dog, I miss my roommates dog from college. But i don't have time for one now, and my landlord won't allow one anyway. I currently have to live vicariously through others. Someday!!

Keep us up to date JoJo! Monkeys wanna know:D
Yeah I know what you mean I can't imagine not having my dogs around.
....Also forgot to say good luck JoJo!!

tammy

spyderzmom
Oct 10, 2001
lost
Spyder and Zoe have their pads crossed, and P-O and I have our fingers crossed for you - good luck, and let us know how it goes:D

DaveW

Space Monkey
Jul 2, 2001
The bunker at parliament
New Foundland's are great if ya love getting exercise in the great outdoors.
She looks adorable :love:
I really hope you get her Jojo best of luck. :thumb:

and if all else fails set diogee onto the new owners when they try to collect her. :sneaky: :evil: :thumb:

Orvan

Mar 5, 2002
Califor-N.I.A.
That's it!!!

I need a pet dog!!:angry: Now:p :D !

cuuuuuuuuute! Good luck...and it's alright to neglect the CHief over the puppies

RachBigMouth

Yackity Yacker
Jun 28, 2001
New York
Originally posted by ridetoofast
my neighbor has dog that is more of an 'ornament' for lack of better word. he is never home so this guy spends more time at my place than his. i would like to make him 'disappear' to a good home but i think that would be rather transparent. its such a shame because he is such a good dog and deserves better. he is really smart too....always figures out how to get out of the gate by pushing the latch up with his nose.
There's a rottie around the corner from me that I would love to STEAL! These people leave her out without a collar or any tags all of the time.. I found her in the road the first time and I should have kep her then... oh well.. next time:eek:

Squeak

Get your pork here.
Sep 26, 2001
COlo style
Originally posted by LeatherFace
Well, Nana has joined the litter consumption club...just like Diogee she seems to find Louies litterbox extremely appetizing. My cat must have yummy poopies! ;)
Bleah! :blah:

Congrats on the new pup!