Quantcast

Please note

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
hey dude I heard your heading to South America for your vacation in Urgay.

Thats fantastic!!!

J

JRB

stosh said:
hey dude I heard your heading to South America for your vacation in Urgay.

Thats fantastic!!!

That's actually pretty funny.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I'm not sure what you are most obsessed with dhG or grammar? Either one is quite unhealthy. Give up on the grammar and at least obsess with a girl that you can guarantee is not a 50 year old sweaty fat dude playing on the computer.

J

JRB

Westy said:
I'm not sure what you are most obsessed with dhG or grammar? Either one is quite unhealthy. Give up on the grammar and at least obsess with a girl that you can guarantee is not a 50 year old sweaty fat dude playing on the computer.

Holy schit!!!! dh girlie is a 50 year old sweaty fat dude playing on the computer???

J

JRB

DVNT said:
Hahaha! too funny.
Yup - LordOpie is second in line to fnny behind S.S. I used to think it was dh girlie and LLKoolkeg, but these dudes have turned it on lately. :thumb:

DVNT

Turbo Monkey
Jul 16, 2004
loco-gringo said:
Holy schit!!!! dh girlie is a 50 year old sweaty fat dude playing on the computer???

Yep it's true. Meet the real DHg.

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
loco-gringo said:
Yup - LordOpie is second in line to fnny behind S.S. I used to think it was dh girlie and LLKoolkeg, but these dudes have turned it on lately. :thumb:
Lately? I held DH Girlie's #1 spot last year for a week. Whenever I think about her -- err, of the honor she bestowed upon me -- I touch myself.

J

JRB

dh girlie said:
And, yes, Loco-Gringo :D I will have your FLC CD out this week. You never answered my pm about the others I offered...

I never got it that I recall. I will re-read them. :confused:

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
dh girlie said:
It's this one mega mix I made that has all the old skool rap stuff...PE, 2Live Crew, Dre, Snoop, Run DMC, good stuff...it's my most requested cd copy...I think I should mass produce it, its THAT good! :D
no Tribe?

J

JRB

dh girlie said:
It's this one mega mix I made that has all the old skool rap stuff...PE, 2Live Crew, Dre, Snoop, Run DMC, good stuff...it's my most requested cd copy...I think I should mass produce it, its THAT good! :D

Mass produce at least 1 more. :D

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Dude. Go smoke a bowl and relax. You are waaay to uptight to have Milo as your avatar. Maybe you should change it to a Liberace or Elton John avatar.

J

JRB

Ciaran said:
Dude. Go smoke a bowl and relax. You are waaay to uptight to have Milo as your avatar. Maybe you should change it to a Liberace or Elton John avatar.

Uhm - you apparently forgot that Milo Aukerman is quite the rager. The only songs he doesn't rage about are the love tunes. Even then, he is quite jaded with the ladies. Catalina for instance. 80's Girl. The list goes on quite a bit. Maybe I should have an avatar of my foot up your ass. :D

*that is just me being funny since you think I rage too much.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Ciaran said:
Nice!! I think it should be bob ross!!

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
loco-gringo said:
Uhm - you apparently forgot that Milo Aukerman is quite the rager. The only songs he doesn't rage about are the love tunes. Even then, he is quite jaded with the ladies. Catalina for instance. 80's Girl. The list goes on quite a bit. Maybe I should have an avatar of my foot up your ass. :D

*that is just me being funny since you think I rage too much.

Rage is good... whining is not. It's a fine line you know. By the way, Milo is married with kids now. Talk about a reality check. :blah:

And don't take me too seriously. I'm just giving you a little chit. :D

Bob ross.... heh heh... "happy trees... we'll just put in some little happy trees here..." :D :D

Knuckleslammer

took the red pill
loco-gringo said:
It is dh girlie, not DH girlie.

These little things are making it far too difficult for me to not rage like Knuckleslammer.

Did I miss something? Anyhow dud, you know you want to rage. It's inbred in ya. You can't just get rid of that sheit yo. It's just when you see posts by me, subconsciously, it oozes through. Just a little bit at a time, but just wait. Have patience, your on your way to becoming a full blown rageaholic.

Have you clicked your amygdala today?

CLICK YOUR AMYGDALA

J

JRB

Ciaran said:
Rage is good... whining is not. It's a fine line you know. By the way, Milo is married with kids now. Talk about a reality check. :blah:

And don't take me too seriously. I'm just giving you a little chit. :D

Bob ross.... heh heh... "happy trees... we'll just put in some little happy trees here..." :D :D

Yeah - Milo is one smart mutha phucka. Amazing when you think about it. Didn't know about the kids. Cool guys. A friend I skated with was friends with them. When I was 15 and in St Louis for the summer I got to hang with them. Tim was in a band and knew them. They were funny phuckin guys. Cool indeed.

J

JRB

Knuckleslammer said:
Did I miss something? Anyhow dud, you know you want to rage. It's inbred in ya. You can't just get rid of that sheit yo. It's just when you see posts by me, subconsciously, it oozes through. Just a little bit at a time, but just wait. Have patience, your on your way to becoming a full blown rageaholic.

Have you clicked your amygdala today?

CLICK YOUR AMYGDALA

Dude - there is nothing inbred in me. :confused:

Oh and it was just a use the right phucking name or word rant I had.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
loco-gringo said:
Are you the phucking master of old skool rap???
Yeah I'm still a little unclear... I think we're having a communication problem.