Quantcast

Please remember!

Orvan

Mar 5, 2002
Califor-N.I.A.
While waiting for the baking hot sun to simmer and die down so we don't ride in near 100 deg F temperature, I thought of recanting some old stuff back in the days when we thought we had it good then... Remember how things started and how things changed. So if some innovative is out now that you think is dumb, it's prolly going to be funny 7 years later down the road..:p

I'm thinking of patenting FRONJIN like C'Dale patented "freeride."

Orvan

Mar 5, 2002
Califor-N.I.A.
just 'push' it and all of the sudden it's the best shock out there.

I remember, as a clueless nimrod, I used to pump air with an air shock pump in the RC resevoir...:D

Orvan

Mar 5, 2002
Califor-N.I.A.
he's on one of those Schwinn S-series (sweet spot) frames.. I (swallow pride) owned one as my first fs bike...:dead: :)

Orvan

Mar 5, 2002
Califor-N.I.A.
Thanks to Hi-5 or else we all would have paid $700 for a 4" travel DHO all those times. Whatever stigma attached to the RST, it spawned the "budget but good long travel fork" market.. It used air assist rebound chamber.... wow!

Yeti DHer

I post here but I'm still better than you
Sep 7, 2001
The Foothills
I like this kind of stuff... Post more ozzer...

I watched kranked 2 yesterday... whoa, Lots of stuff has changed!

Orvan

Mar 5, 2002
Califor-N.I.A.
4 more hours before I get to ride...by then the temps should be in more manageable 80 degs F....it's hot!...:dead:

The one TV ad that gave us mountainbikers the tough-as-a-nail image... do you remember?

chill and hope y'all get your sorry bikes out there for some dirt...!!:D

Orvan

Mar 5, 2002
Califor-N.I.A.
Originally posted by fasterTHANyou
'gt lts' pictures...:cool:
if my student loan check came in on time this one time in College, i would been dumb enough to buy one of them LTS 2 with Judy SL... :D