Quantcast

Pneumonia SUCKS balls!!

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
Well, since last Saturday I have been plagued with Pneumonia!!!:mad: :mumble: :mad: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:

God this sucks. Anyone ever have it and if you did what did you do to feel better, or comfortable? If I drink another fluid I;ll turn into a water fountain!

I was also told I have to get pneumonia shots every year now, any truth to this?

Anyone have a gun and just shoot me? aaarrrrghhh....I feel like sh!t!:nopity: :nopity: :nopity:

Any tips would be greatly appreciated.

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
Yeah it sucks, had a spot on one of my lungs when I was 17. Was out of commission for a fortnight.
Hope ya feel better soon mate.

Qman

Monkey
Feb 7, 2005
I had it twice as a kid. All I remember is my hippy mom was shoving ginger and cayenne pepper capsules down my throat like she was trying to kill me.

IIRC that's a bacteria but I'd still be downing the Red Clover Stillingia from Herb Pharm. (google it; Whole Foods usually sells it)

Check with the doc on what to do about the fever. Seems like that was the worst part.

Join Netflix and tell those caring for you that you'll need a 42" plasma, minimum.

DNA

The human raccoon
Jan 31, 2003
NH
I had pneumonia in January. The first antibiotic made me throw up a bunch, but the second one fixed things. My doc prescribed an albuterol inhaler, which really seemed to help. It took a couple of weeks to clear up. Good luck, that stuff sucks.