Quantcast

PNW is coming up!!

Thanks ot riders like Phi Sunbaum, Kyle and Justin from Transition , Travis Erickson, the kid from Idaho!(forgot his name oops) And my boys Aj and Matt from GHY ! But with all these guys around here helping th eindustry its is geting better and bettre. Look out of r amovie soon form Ted Temapny called "My Back Yard" Ted made the movie "Half Way To Nowhere So keep an eye out!

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
uh, it does have a pretty shallow depth of field i suppose. you should probably look into noise reduction programs or photoshop actions in the future. i use dSLR Tools (google for it and you shall find it, $15? i think. works.)

Phat_Boi

Chimp
Jun 18, 2004
North "206"
Nice camera Bibs, I am glad you found a new hobby while your injured. I just added a set of mobster tires and some new brakes to the trail and park. I needed the front brakes to stop faster because I tend to crash into things with just the rear. Thanks for the hook up..again

arboc!

Turbo Monkey
Dec 18, 2004
spokane, WA
mikes pretty cool, but grant is really full of him self.... he told me if he could have gone to red bull rampage he would have beat every one.... hes really good, ill give him that, but give me a break!

whe i met Grant I was so annoyed with his mouth. But after talking to th eguys and goofing around all day, I like grant now. Yea, he talks way to much..but he and Mike together are funny as hell and I just ignore all the non-sense that comes out of his mouth. :) Hes just a hucker...that is short a sandwich for a picknic :D btu they crack me up!