Quantcast

pnw trails vid, soooooooooooooooo good

grom-dom

Turbo Monkey
Jun 27, 2006
Chapel Thrill
yeah, stuff like that should be a crime, tearing those down.

on a better note, i started digging on some at my house, should be smooth, steep, tight aka built right. good ole fire red clay too

entrance berm, partway done, prepacking

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
/\ Nice plow job... looks like a great use of the land! :disgust:

I wonder why these things get plowed! I mean really... did someone get hurt? is it fear of someone getting hurt? I just don't understand! I know we live in a litigious society but come off it! I don't know any cyclists that would file suit against a landowner period! If they were turning that land into a public park etc then that is different, I can see the old "common good" argument but I mean really in 8 months that is going to be an overgrown crapland! :/rant:

grom-dom

Turbo Monkey
Jun 27, 2006
Chapel Thrill
here's what the guy said.

Most have heard by now that the trails in federal way were doomed and plowed. I was out of town while it happened, but got back yesterday and before heading home, met up with GJ to go see how much damage was actually done and it was devastating to say the least. You would never know how much room the trails actually took up until you see the entire place flatter than a parking lot. I’ve been talking to GJ about possible ideas and locations for something new or even the possibility of talking with the owners and seeing about rebuilding. The only reason that’s even an option is because the bums got permission from the owners to continue living there with their only responsibility to keep the area clean. What a joke right? Anyways, I took a bunch of pics. It’s hard to even tell what was what and where everything was. Whoever was plowing the place did a hell of a job, flat as hell! Here are a few pics to get an idea of what’s left behind.

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
I don't understand... Bums/vagrants allowed to use the land... Bikers not allowed? Who ownes the land? I am sorry for my ignorance on this whole thing. I am having a hard time grasping what the hell people are thinking!