Quantcast

PNW watch out!!!

junkyard

You might feel a little prick.
Sep 1, 2015
San Diego
I’m bailing on so cal and invading central Oregon. Probably won’t happen until July because I just entered escrow. It’s gonna be rad though.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Nice work. I am in the middle of parting with the fam biz myself. We should go for a ride after you get up here and contemplate the new directions.

junkyard

Sep 1, 2015
San Diego
I’m a glutton for punishment and am excited for weather(do I need a snow plow? Lot is five acres off a dirt road). I’m thinking I got Oregon license plates in my collection, might change em out at the border.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I’m a glutton for punishment and am excited for weather(do I need a snow plow? Lot is five acres off a dirt road). I’m thinking I got Oregon license plates in my collection, might change em out at the border.

Just remember that to fit in the PNW you need to drive 10 MPH under the limit in the left lane.

junkyard

Sep 1, 2015
San Diego
I told y’all to watch out!!!!! I rode the heat wave into town Cali style all the way!!!! Doesn’t even feel hot to me.

anyway this my third night, happy with the new digs. Would like to ride my bike but heat wave.

junkyard

Sep 1, 2015
San Diego
I bet, the heat really cranked up today!

So all your shit is in Oregon now eh? Hows it feel?
oh no, 99.999999 of my shit is in San Diego still. I’m gunna head down soon and load up my 24 foot cargo trailer. Probably gunna make 10 trips over a year.

it was a hundred today supposed to be 108 on Monday. But it’s a dry heat.

how you been man?

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
oh no, 99.999999 of my shit is in San Diego still. I’m gunna head down soon and load up my 24 foot cargo trailer. Probably gunna make 10 trips over a year.

it was a hundred today supposed to be 108 on Monday. But it’s a dry heat.

how you been man?
Things are rolling on, in the middle of securing a new storage/shop I can use for all my crap. Still trying to figure out how I am going to make money.

junkyard

Sep 1, 2015
San Diego
Ok so I’ve been back and forth a few times moving my stuff and buying a bunch of stuff for the new house so I haven’t had much time for fun. But I love it here!!!!