Quantcast

PNW's Picture thread!!

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
bibs said:
actualy in the middle of the race I had stopped poored on my back tire and then hopped to the landing...Ryan was teaching me his move, after I did that I rode my bike on the course marker tape. To bad you missed it, it was cool

Ok, Im a bad liar.
I remember the tape, but riding on it???? Um... yea... :)

iridebikes

Monkey
Jan 31, 2004
seattle
Ok, i'm seeing cool pictures, but I'm aslo finding it hard to find places to ride. where's a good place to ride, other than south seatac. I heard st. ed's was toast, at least the good stuf anyways. I'm kinda getting bored with seatac, the only hit that I haven't done is the 16 footer. But I'm planing on doing that one soon. if anyone knows of good places to ride, that is semi shore style(i.e. laders, and drops) let me know, I'm always looking for places to ride, and people to ride with. send me a pm, or an email at backside900@snowboard.com

iridebikes

Monkey
Jan 31, 2004
seattle
haha, I had a warp... 6" fork up front though, now i'm getting a canfield brothers... big step up from that and the bullit i'm currently on.

Jun 18, 2004
Langer said:
Does everyone in the "scene" have really dope tattoo's of crap on their legs?

Spammer :rolleyes:
I don't have any tattoos... even though a buddy of mine owns Tattoo Supergenious on Cap Hill I think tattoos are stupid... the only way I would get a tattoo is if I drew my own flash... but that would be stupid also...

iridebikes

Monkey
Jan 31, 2004
seattle
ya, it doesn't really matter to me. I just wasn't sure if the companies that paid for usage would have a problem. So i just wanted to put something in there so it would be unsusable for anyone else. probably useless time spent, but oh well.

I also got a picture in bike mag. its a small one, but its of super t.

arboc!

Turbo Monkey
Dec 18, 2004
spokane, WA
thats gerrit, the jumps are @ 26th and ray (actualy thor, but no body knows where that is.)
ps. there are some big jumps there