Quantcast

PNW's Picture thread!!

Mudpuppy

Monkey
Oct 20, 2001
Port Orchard/Not WSU
Langer said:
:eek:
I would be very careful putting a dual crown fork on a warp. I have seen those frames break, and the person was not a big hucker.
I wouldn't worry about it too much. Rainbow doesn't weigh that much... By the way Rainbow...congrats on the fork...it looks sweet...I wish I could be out riding with you guys.

allsk8sno

Turbo Monkey
Jun 6, 2002
Bellingham, WA
yeah you should come out sometime and ride beacon with us

next trip for us is april 2nd or whatever the first saturday is!!
else we are trying to get to bham in may after finals and maybe hit SST again

Liquid10

Monkey
Nov 25, 2004
Bellingham, WA
boxxer race, where is that drop in the center pic, I've never seen that one, looks pretty sweet. I'll post some pics when I get them developed, a friend took a picture of me riding the sideshow drop at fromme :D , hope it came out.

boxxerace

Monkey
Apr 12, 2004
@ Japanese Gultch
Strangely enough, that particular drop is about 15 feet off a paved trail. Park at the normal parking lot for South Seatac and then ride in a ways up the paved trail, then have a look to your right. Actually, both of the drops in the pictures are right next to each other.

Got anything like this up in B-ham?

b_hardy

Chimp
Apr 6, 2005
washington
My name is Brent Hardy I go riding with Boxxerace when ever I get the chance, I love hucking off pretty much anything I can find, I ride more city then wooden area, But love it all. favorite place to ride would be whistler. I curently do not have a bike of my own mainly ride boxxerace's super 8. Biggest huck that I can rember would be next to some steps at a college by my place. Drop around 15-20 ft, and travel in the air around 30ft or so, great run in and landing, they just put a hand rail in the way so have to make a jump that goes over it. Boxxerace put in some pics of it, so there some where in the forums. And the thing where I said, "when does Justice get his bike back was cause its a friend that we ride with that got his bike stolen and then he went and got a new one and the cops found his old one so im waiting for him to get it back so i can buy it from him. Well that who i am.

cove rider

Turbo Monkey
Jul 8, 2004
no where important
aint no thang about the mistake. by the way justice probably wont get his bike back for a pretty long time because it is evidence for the case against the guy who stole it and they still havent even caught the guy yet. o by the way justice works for my dad and is a pretty good friend of mine so i know who he is. Aarons super isnt doing so hot right now huh. i might have to borrow it though cause i just blew up my brand new 5th element which is only a week old it happened in moab a couple of days ago. i think i may have met you before but i just cant remember . o Aaron also works for my dad. welp well have to ride some time when my bike is fixed eh

b_hardy

Chimp
Apr 6, 2005
washington
Justice just got his bike back, YEAH!!!! now i just have to get my next pay check and wait for him to get the parts swapped out, then ill finaly have a bike. Cove rider, I know slightly know who you are, Ive known aaron for about 6yrs, and have made sever trips with hit to Whistler, for bikeing and skiing. I was one of his groomsmen in his wedding, not sure if you were there or not. And aarons bike is in storage right now so im not sure how easily excesable it is, know how backed that storage unit is. Well hope to beable to go riding with you some time soon. Nice talking with ya.

Brent

cove rider

Turbo Monkey
Jul 8, 2004
no where important
sweet, thats gonna be a nice ride man. ive know Aaron for like forever he grew up 2 doors down from me so ive known him like since i was born.yep i was at his wedding with the rest of my family, the food their was really freeking good o and the location was the best too right on the water at gassworks park. you shure his bike is in storage cause he was thinking about riding last weekend but it was wet and rainy, hopefully i can maybe borrow it from him for a bit cause mine is out of commision (blown rear shock being warrantied right now at progressive suspension). dude cant wait till ya have the bike and my bike is fixed we will have to make a trip down to South Sea-Tac sometime sweet place to ride.

Sam

boxxerace

Monkey
Apr 12, 2004
@ Japanese Gultch
Dudes!!! I have known Aaron for like, his entire life bro' ! :drool:

Justus, not "Justice, the long arm of the law" did get his bike back and will be combining both his Transitions into a mix of parts. Either way Bman will end up rolling with a 888, chainguide, splined cranks, romic shock, and a host of other high zoot stuff.

Course, it remains to be seen whether or not Bman can even remember how to ride, since his last bike was a girls tricycle with tassles. <no joke!> He even rode it all over the Cove and claimed justice as the keeper of the peace!

Its just to bad that Aaron cannot ride worth a small monkeys balls. Guess he better step it up.

lame ~

b_hardy

Chimp
Apr 6, 2005
washington
Well guess what who cares about Aaron any way, him and his little monkey
balls. Cause i know Bman and he) :stupid: (is way cooler. I guess we will
just have to wate and see if Bman can still ride or not, and dont diss on
the tassels, they flew more then the super 8 ever had. Well just wating
on the bike and we'll see what happens. Well talk to all later

THE (BMAN)

~LAMER

cove rider

Turbo Monkey
Jul 8, 2004
no where important
hahahahahaha i know Aaron cant ride cause the last time he was out i rode with him and kicked his can, now granted i did start the process of ruining my shock and bent a pedal while riding with him though

boxxerace

Monkey
Apr 12, 2004
@ Japanese Gultch
I'll have you know that "Bman" is simply short for "batman", a cave dwelling creaton who wears tights and black leather to work! But, maybe its just the hot rod version of spandex. Anywho... next post better include some pictures, otherwise your gunna get flamed all to heckola and whatnot...

Oh yah... a recent picture of Bmans bike

and the cove (idont) ride(r) himself.

not sure if the attachments will work. Just going to have to post and see. :redX:

Attachments

b_hardy

Chimp
Apr 6, 2005
washington
Hey dont diss on the Leather, Its not my fault that i look good in it. And so what if those are my bikes, remeber the have still gotten alot more air than Aaron has on his supper 8. And isnt it said that When Bman AKA BATMAN first started rideing that he got more air than Aaron could ever get at a certain jump at Shoreline CC. Here is the pics that you wanted so very bad. :nope:

Have a nice day

BATMAN

And one last thing isnt it sad that Bmans new bike that he spent only 2500 on is faster and cooler then Aarons new car that he will be paying off for the next 10yrs. O wait I ment Carmina, cause she is the one that gets to drive it to work and what not while Aaron is stuck takeing the bus to work.

~LAMEST

cove rider

Turbo Monkey
Jul 8, 2004
no where important
sweet cant wait to rie wit ya when i get my shock back, also cant wait to see that new rig. in the mean time here is a older pic of what im riding ignore the Fox Vanilla RC its blown and sitting in my garage i have a 5th now but its at progressive right now getting rebuilt

http://www.ridemonkey.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=74817&stc=1&thumb=1

can somebody help me in learning how to embed my pics within my posts cause like i dont know how to get them from mydocuments into the post

boxxerace

Monkey
Apr 12, 2004
@ Japanese Gultch
Riding at kamloops can only be done by riders that have a bike that works and also a vehicle to drive there. mmm. guess that might take you out of the loop - huh? :nuts: hhahahahaa ok, nevermind about my vehicle situation. I have heard lots of good things about the riding up north. (besides the obvious shore and whistler area riding)

Did you all hear that whistler will have an extention to A-line that adds something over 200 doubles the entire way down. So, lets count. Lets say your average down will be 3 runs on A-line during the course of the day, so thats at least 600 jumps just on that trail alone. Feeling like superman one day, might get you 6 times down the entire A-line (and whatever the upper part is called), making the jump total to 1200 jumps on one trail alone. Do that for a week straight leaves you with a total of 8,400 jumps minumum. so for a summers worth of riding, you could get in about 201,600 doubles in ONE SUMMER! ok, yah, you would have to ride every day for six months, and charge like superman, but its possible.

Now you wonder why Canadian riders (on average) are better riders. They have the terrain. (and I thought it was the bacon)

tally ho!

b_hardy

Chimp
Apr 6, 2005
washington
Aaron you have way to much time on your hands, and this makes me ponder, how do you get paid for what you do??? i just think your one lucky bastard. also why is it that you still dont have your truck running if you have this much time on your hands to beable to figure out all the numbers for a canadians dream summer? Well just wondering.

talk to you later.

Hope to have my bike soon.

Bman

seand

Monkey
Nov 22, 2003
seattle
there is so much better riding in the loops than valleyview and rosehill...nice shots, but you missed out on some awesome riding if those are the only places you went :)

when you were at eagle, did you guys go off of the dentist, or is that all you hit up? next time you are there, wander all the way up to massage...that is an awesome long loop...hit up 4ls on the way too!

eknomf

Monkey
Apr 23, 2004
Nanaimo, BC
seand said:
there is so much better riding in the loops than valleyview and rosehill...nice shots, but you missed out on some awesome riding if those are the only places you went :)

when you were at eagle, did you guys go off of the dentist, or is that all you hit up? next time you are there, wander all the way up to massage...that is an awesome long loop...hit up 4ls on the way too!

When I was in kamloops most the good trails were apparently still snowed in. We rode some other stuff besides those two places as well though, we just didnt take any pictures. I cant wait to go back there when everything is dry so i can try some of the better trails.

I'm not sure when those eagle pictures are from, but i rode almost all the trails up there while I was at ubc this year. I prefer 4ls, dentist and fat bastard to massage though... everytime Ive ridden massage we either get lost or someone gets hurt.

KeeblerElf

Chimp
Mar 6, 2003
Ballard, Seattle
Well, it is all together and I am amped to ride. Soon. I've got this head/lung cold going, so I can't really ride right now. I can't wait to blast down Tiger on this, and maybe head up to Whistler after my class lets out June 16th! And I haven't hit SST yet, so that is in my future, too.

May weigh it soon!

Mini specs list:
Hayes Mags
FSA Vdrive cranks/salsa bash ring
XT/Rhynolites
Gazzy rear/WTB 2.4 front
Manitou Firefly
5th Element (hell yeah.)
XT shifters/xtr rear der.

A bigger pic of heckler........

Another pic

......and one last large pic!