Quantcast

PNW's Picture thread!!

iridebikes

Monkey
Jan 31, 2004
seattle
gee, and I thought you were ugly before!
That hurts... :(

well I was dirt jumping, and overshot the trany by a bit. I was tired(bad idea) and I couldn't suport my weight. I kinda jacknifed and just kept heading strait to the ground. lots of stitches, nice slice down my lower lip, 1 inch long slice down the middle of my tounge, and a busted nose. But you are right Aaron, I do look pretty nasty.

ciscofreak73

Chimp
Apr 29, 2005
Bremerton, WA
Ok, here is my lame "not riding","no action",typical garage pic I took after returning from Green Mountain.

Anyone ride Green Mountain on a regular basis? I live a mile from the Wildcat trailhead but find myself riding Gold Creek or Tinmine most of the time.

Denny

Chimp
Aug 27, 2002
Seattle, WA
Hey! I've just started riding again, so I'll probably bump into a few of you here and there.

I ride my Stinky for everything now:

I used to ride BMX:

And before that, I rode a lot of cross-country with Jeff (Finn Hill Bikes) when we used to work at Spoke and Ski in Woodinville, 1992-1997ish. Here's Jeff:

More pics on my site (see sig).

BAH

The Red Baron
Sep 29, 2005
America
I made these shorts and am going start making more. MTB needs some fashion help

order yours now.

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
sniffle.sniffle....... i miss my truck.... That was a good day! We need more people to come shuttle CAP. its alot better than you may think....

haha,, i see 8 RM people there (some from way back)

Tootricky
SR
HuckerAJ
Sven
Dirtyratfarmer
jodys bike
Bibs
and me...

BAH

The Red Baron
Sep 29, 2005
America
Im in Olympia, we chickened out at the last minute! Ended up buying a place right next to cap forest. Yeah those were fun rides. Im still around for them, you all got all extremeeee racers on me though and forgot all about the simple pleasures of the cap :)

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
BAH said:
Im in Olympia, we chickened out at the last minute! Ended up buying a place right next to cap forest. Yeah those were fun rides. Im still around for them, you all got all extremeeee racers on me though and forgot all about the simple pleasures of the cap :)
Not me!!!!! I still hit cap all the time...Although my ride day is generally Sunday.... When do you wanna hook up for a ride?

BAH

The Red Baron
Sep 29, 2005
America
Saturdays for me! (until wedding season kicks in) And I'm starting to pedal :hot: I've been going weekdays around 10ish the last week

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
Favorite pic of riding today....nothing exciting, I just likes it and it has my three favorite things...bikes, boys, and a pup:)