Quantcast

PNW's Picture thread!!

Secret Squirrel

There is no Justice!
Dec 21, 2004
Up sh*t creek, without a paddle
bent^biker said:
sweet bike, but why the eff did you take it out in the rain just for pics. show some respect
Cause it started raining right as I left the shop... :mumble: and it didn't stop for anything....:mumble: I call the rain drop paint effect Seattle Slough....the fastest mud collecting paint job on the planet...:rofl: :help:

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
Secret Squirrel said:
Aight...I know this is primarily for riding pics...but my new rig looks fast sitting still, so pfft....I'll have some riding pics (Prolly not of me though) after I return from Fontucky this coming weekend...So here....

Love the blue hubs:love: They look great with the orange bike:)

[tHe] Saint

Monkey
Mar 24, 2006
Spokane, WA
well maybe I'll have to work on getting one of those new rotec's. We'll see though, I've been looking at a Demo, and I've also heard a lot of good stuff about those new IronHorses.

Secret Squirrel

There is no Justice!
Dec 21, 2004
Up sh*t creek, without a paddle
Snacks said:
Love the blue hubs:love: They look great with the orange bike:)
Heh....MY hubs are going to be red...that's just a loner set of wheels (tires are the only thing that are mine...)....

So right about the time I hit Portland on Wednesday night on my way to Fontucky...I realized I didn't have my camera with me....I'm a dork...so no ridy ridy pics...crap...I did, however, have a license to kill that wheelset....I think I did a pretty good job of dinging up the rear rim cause of a flat halfway down my race run...:mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mad: :mad: :mad: :help: :help: :help: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :dead: :dead: :dead: :redhot: :redhot: :redhot:

Basically the highlight of the race weekend was the drive back home...all 16 and 3/4 hours of it....

bockner

Monkey
Jun 21, 2005
bellevue, wa
those last two pics out 90? looks like an amazing set of trails...would you be up for going out 90 next weekend? (mike...bighit w/shivers from sst)

SeaPig

Monkey
Sep 20, 2005
Seattle
DBR X6 RIDER said:
That's a beauty wall-ride!:thumb:

This is a shot my buddy took of me hitting one of several jumps near his place at Snoqualmie Pass...

Nice trail. We should get together again soon. I'm going to Whistler on Wednesday for Crankworx, but after that. Peace!