Quantcast

PNW's Picture thread!!

bent^biker

Turbo Monkey
Feb 22, 2006
pdx
my schedule=busy as crap till mid february, I'll give you a call when I can get anything done. If you want to get started be my guest.

bent^biker

Turbo Monkey
Feb 22, 2006
pdx
is that perchance the place with a "road gap," a step up, a badass berm, and a few doubles? kinda by st eds

Monkeybidnezz

Turbo Monkey
Dec 16, 2003
Pac NW
Hey, I think I ran in to you guys on Monday. I remember the Demo and the Kona. I was on the silver Demo...old fart that I am.

Where's the road gap , berm and doubles? NM if it is a secret trail, just wondering because I've ridden St Eds a few years and there isn't much to hit. Just a good workout for me.

Jan 17, 2007
hey for all those people who got to see the start of the kirkland trail. well... its kind of over way to much publicity so a new SECRET location has been found its a little less steep and bigger. nick, chris, kyle and connor- we need to get building!

KF

allsk8sno

Turbo Monkey
Jun 6, 2002
Bellingham, WA
couple pics from a quick galby ride, first time for my wife since last spring, and really about a year and a half since she rode much...having a kid will do that to you...anyways we hit cedar dust and sst

Jul 8, 2006
Kirkland
Hey, I think I ran in to you guys on Monday. I remember the Demo and the Kona. I was on the silver Demo...old fart that I am.

Where's the road gap , berm and doubles? NM if it is a secret trail, just wondering because I've ridden St Eds a few years and there isn't much to hit. Just a good workout for me.
I think i remember seeing you a long time ago with Chris when we were at St. Eds. You had your kid with you that time if i'm correct.

Jan 17, 2007

end of goat hill road(yes all the way up) and into the bushes. the place is kind of past its prime but theres tons of shovels and tools to fix it up.