Quantcast

PNW's Picture thread!!

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Originally posted by BAH
:thumb: :thumb:
where is that picture taken? It looks very much like a spot in northern cali i would pull over to sleep when i used to drive long haul!!
Your guess is very close. It's off of 395 where it slices off a piece of Nevada. There was a spooky shack in the hills off the road, but it was otherwise a great place to rest. :eek:

SVEN

Sponsor Whore
Feb 9, 2002
here and there, sometimes
Originally posted by bibs
BAH you look mad, I think your hanging out with Mr. Negativity too much! LOL (SVEN) :D Dig the threads though.:D

I'm going to kill myself now. I can't take this criticism anymore. Sorry to all those I've pissed off and annoyed, it will all be over soon enough. Good luck with your riding careers. Bah, keep at it, you're doing great. Bibs, keep workin at it, you'll get there someday. Everyone else, kudos, I'm out.

kafin8ed

Devil Goat Boy
Aug 12, 2001
Woodland Hills, CA
Hey Bah, nice job, are you messin around with the color channels in PS & greyscale to get that effect? I think that's how you do that, that looks like a red filter emulation. Sweet!

LostBoyScout

Monkey
Jul 28, 2002
Vancouver BC
Not exciting but hey... i gapped to an electical box but my brother didn't get the shot :/

These rocks were cool cuz you could ride them like a trail! It was hardly trials at all.

Frog

Chimp
Aug 10, 2002
England (UK)
Those pics are brilliant BAH, thanks very much for posting them. :thumb:

I take it that those are taken in Canada!?

Will someone put me up for a month or two?...i think i'll go buy my plane ticket right now heh :D

It gets me all tingly just looking at places such as Whistler, wish we had something....anything that came close to your trails over there :nopity:

Headcrash

Chimp
Sep 20, 2002
Nelson, BC
Hi All,
First Post, woohoo! 99 more posts 'till a custom avatar! :D

Here is a snapshot of my old '99 Stinky. It's currently recomissioned due to a implosion of the new rig.

-- headcrash

Attachments

Headcrash

Chimp
Sep 20, 2002
Nelson, BC
Thanks for the welcome Soulrider!

Ha ha ha, I noticed the avatar message just after I posted. Guess I won't have to spam the board all up.

Hey Freak, avatar in your inbox :D

-- headcrash

Originally posted by BAH

whew! if you were to contribute to all the spamming soul has been doing..... :D

welcome headcrash:monkey:
Welcome headcrash.... feel free to go to this thread
http://www.ridemonkey.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=33044

and bash our good freind Sven...it's a Sven Roast weekend!!!

He's off to Whistler for the weekend and won't be here to defend himself for a few days.

Now, i know you don't even know him yet, but get your jabs in now while you can...you'll thank me later. hehehe:devil:

Headcrash

Chimp
Sep 20, 2002
Nelson, BC
Originally posted by PsychO!1

and bash our good freind Sven...it's a Sven Roast weekend!!!

He's off to Whistler for the weekend and won't be here to defend himself for a few days.

Alright, if it means possible acceptance into the Pacific Northwest clique, then consider him bashed :D

B

Bald Eagle

That picture in the tunnel is really cool. You should turn it in to the photo contest at the bike expo next year.

Later, B/E

gtastro

Chimp
Apr 22, 2002
in the 253
Various Pics
Bart @ CPR, Grouse, Dustin Adams @ Durango, CPR

The first one is Donnie Wilson of TEAM PsychO

Another one
Bart @ CPR #4

The second one may be a Bart but it is not Bart McDaniel I usure you of that.

Team PsychO

Bikecrasher

Monkey
Sep 24, 2002
Tacoma, Wa
Yes, that is Bart McDaniel. After his fall, he was a bit pissed and said some choice words...then with out a beat apologized for his outburst to all in the area. Lot's of respect for this guy.