Quantcast

po-theads might find a shortage...

-BB-

I broke all the rules, but somehow still became mo
Sep 6, 2001
Livin it up in the O.C.
If you smoked a pound a day, it would STILL take you 35 years to finish off that much.
:drool:

(The above is what you would look like after the first day. By week two, you would probably be :dead: )

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
12000+ pounds worth 6 mil? Musta been schwag. They can have it!

U.S. or Canadian high quality produce for me. :thumb:

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
If a low level dealer can sell a 1/2 pound a week easily. There are probably thousands of dealers in the NY Metro area.... Drop in the bucket I say. Last time I was in NY they had greenies up the yin yang. Prolly Jamaican compressed commercial skank that was a diversion.... The goverment can keep that stuff.

stringcheese

Monkey
Jun 6, 2002
Golden, CO
Ciaran said:
12000+ pounds worth 6 mil? Musta been schwag. They can have it!

U.S. or Canadian high quality produce for me. :thumb:

Yeah nothing good comes from Jamaica. If there is anything good there it loses quality thanks to the long distance it travels to get here.

But DEA estimations are always a gross exaggeration anyway.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
The company's name surfaced a year earlier when Customs officers found 877 pounds of marijuana in an abandoned shipment of pumpkins.
^think about stumbling on to that pumpkin patch.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
...& oh yeah.....I think you have to be pretty high on the food chain to really know where your schwag actually comes from.

golgiaparatus

Out of my element
Aug 30, 2002
Deep in the Jungles of Oklahoma
jdcamb said:
If a low level dealer can sell a 1/2 pound a week easily. There are probably thousands of dealers in the NY Metro area.... Drop in the bucket I say. Last time I was in NY they had greenies up the yin yang. Prolly Jamaican compressed commercial skank that was a diversion.... The goverment can keep that stuff.
Really good point. KB is wheree its at these days. Could have been a diversion, that or some mob guy told the mayor he could have 2 tons if he would let 1/4 ton through another dock the same day.

Smelly

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2004
out yonder, round bout a hootinany
=[Stinky]= said:
mmm BC beasters...

what's funny is that in the NE the term beasters has a totally different meaning. it's this dense, fuzzy bud that stinks of chemicals and gives you a headache when you smoke it. doesn't even smell like pot, smells like grass clippings and chemicals.

vermont, humbolt, or mendocino :drool: :drool: