Quantcast

Police who ain't so bad

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Post reported for propaganda.

Doesn't count, not a cop anymore so you have to change this horrendously misleading thread title.

We know what he was doing on Jan 6 2021, but what was he doing May 31, 2020?

ACAB

Last edited:

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
1976 I don't remember his name, but he was a rookie with Santa Monica PD. I had just gotten off shift at the Santa Monica pier. We were both getting onto the NB PCH at the McClure tunnel end of the Santa Monica fwy (I10) when He lit it up and spun a 360 and pulled to the curb. I pulled in behind him and identified myself and asked if he wanted back up. He said yes and over the fence to a closed off cliffside staircase we went. There was a guy on top of a woman and when we shined the flashlight on them she moaned "He's raping me" We yanked him off of her and she was all cut up, It was gruesome, blood, exposed intestines, breast cut in half. The rookie shot putted the perps face into the brick wall a couple of times knocking him out then cuffing him. I went into medic mode told him to call for help and get me his med kit from the trunk. I was using direct pressure and compresses to stop the bleeding and keep the intestines from coming further out. We saved her, his face got rearranged. I was covered in blood. One of the few times I agreed with severe use of violence by the cops. Epilogue She spent 9 months in the hospital , the perp got bail and skipped town. Two weeks later he tried to rob a bank and pointed a gun at two Ventura County Sheriffs and got permanently removed from the gene pool by multiple hot gun blasts

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
what's the ratio?

for every find the jeebus fanone, there are how many of these?

This will probably be shocking, but the cop in this blatantly lied about what happened.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Second post is infighting amongst unmarked police. Revolutions will not succeed without support of the police and military. This is a positive for Iranian women.

In situations like these, those who prevail are those who are the best organized, focused and united. Shit, same goes for democracies, despite being a minority the extreme right has been more and more successful because they are the most loyal sheep. Also why monotheism has largely dominated religion.

BLM protests here pretty much went no where because they became BLM/Free Tibet/PETA/Pro-Choice/Labor Rights/Tax Amazon/"insert social justice warrior cause here" protests.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Nice whattabout

Can you tell us what people are saying?
"yOu sOuNd LiKe a tRuMpeR"

Really?

This is a thread about cops, with a prominant US one as the point of departure. Not a distant iranian police force that is both outnumbered and also likely has wives very much affected by the reason for that protest presented in a short clip with little to no context.

It's different here which was my point.

You're fully capable of executing the concept of 'comparison' without derping into that whataboutism nonsense spouted by people who can't focus on words. And you should damn well know you aren't talking to sean hannity.

Last edited:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle

Really?

This is a thread about cops, with a prominant US one as the point of departure. Not a distant iranian police force that is both outnumbered and also likely has wives very much affected by the reason for that protest presented in a short clip with little to no context.

You're fully capable of executing the concept of 'comparison' without derping into that whataboutism nonsense spouted by people who can't focus on words. And you should damn well know you aren't talking to sean hannity.

That wasn't about "all cops are good" but an instance where some police officers chose to be on the right side of history for once. I get your point but your argument sucks. Valuable conversations move on, try it on for size. Unless you want to join changleen in beating dead horses.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth

Really?

what about Brian?

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
That wasn't about "all cops are good" but an instance where some police officers chose to be on the right side of history for once. I get your point but your argument sucks. Valuable conversations move on, try it on for size. Unless you want to join changleen in beating dead horses.
I thought my post was pretty innocuous.

Consider it a pondering of 'wouldn't it be nice if here...' More pointedly that it would never happen here.

Unfortunately here is where you and I live and here is where michael fanone lives which was the impetus for this thread.

I think it's great a bunch of agents of the fucked up iranian state did that. I literally would like to know of one single instance for comparison here. Because there aren't any. But I really would like to see it.

And yeah comparing me to brain@$%@#$ is just idiotic. Changing the name to changleen is just as dumb. Calm down, I wasn't jumping down your throat. Now I am because you know damn well I don't operate like those fools.