Quantcast

Polishing the Monocle.

mykel

closer to Periwinkle
Apr 19, 2013
sw ontario canada
Thinking about some custom decals for the fork on the winter build.
The frame I'm looking to build has only one colour-way that I don't mind. Raw.
Problem is that it is accented in Fox orange and I think I may be using a non Fox fork.
ie building up an Avy Yari.

So, being I need another set of name decals and another bike could use a replacement decal I was thinking of maybe killing two, well three birds and going all upper-crust and getting a set of RockShox fork stickies done up using the same Pantone code orange that Fox uses as well...

Anybody have any experiences / recommendations of who to use?

Pass the monocle polish... :boss:

Sandro

Terrified of Cucumbers
Nov 12, 2006
The old world
You'll need to buy a bunch of decals to qualifiy for free shipping to Canada, but across the pond Slik Graphics seems pretty popular and they do custom orders as well. I've never purchased or used their products, but a used X2 I once bought came with a set of their stickers, and they are certainly much higher quality than the retrofit decal sets you get from Fox.

slimshady

¡Mira, una ardilla!
You'll need to buy a bunch of decals to qualifiy for free shipping to Canada, but across the pond Slik Graphics seems pretty popular and they do custom orders as well. I've never purchased or used their products, but a used X2 I once bought came with a set of their stickers, and they are certainly much higher quality than the retrofit decal sets you get from Fox.
Agree on all counts. I have purchased decals from Slik several times, for forks and other stuff, to match them to the frame I was building at the time. Their shipping charges are pretty cheap, they do also ship pretty fast, and the quality of their stuff is top notch. Much better than the original Fox/Marzocchi/Rock Shox they replaced.

They let you specify the color at checkout, but you better ask them to match the color you want.

Last edited: