Quantcast

Political Forum Language

DirtyDog

Gang probed by the Golden Banana
Aug 2, 2005
If you guys can't post here without every other word being some kind of slur or insult, then don't.

Also, I don't know why conservatives think it's ok to disrespect women so completely. Maybe you did not have mothers of your own (which is why you are conservative) :D . I don't care who it is (even Hillary) - post with some decency.

J-Dubs

Monkey
Jul 10, 2006
Salem, MA
It's not so much that people (neo-cons) hate women, it's just that Hillary is a phony politician now who is out for the glory rather than helping people like she used to be. She's just playing the game like most of the rest, and those on "the other team" are gonna try and bring her down.

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
Also, I don't know why conservatives think it's ok to disrespect women so completely.
i think i'm the only conservative here. and if proven to be true, who's bigoted now?

would you have us to believe the thread was deleted cuz someone called hillary a cunt? don't see any bush threads being deleted when he's been called retard, douchebag, c0ckmunch, nazi, uber-retard, idiot, dick, douchenozzle, colonic-board scrapings, etc.

DirtyDog

Aug 2, 2005
it's just that Hillary is a phony politician now who is out for the glory rather than helping people like she used to be
Look at that - adult language can be used to describe the issue. Who woulda known?

DirtyDog

Aug 2, 2005
i think i'm the only conservative here. and if proven to be true, who's bigoted now?
If you didn't see any humor in that, I don't know how you get by on this board.

would you have us to believe the thread was deleted cuz someone called hillary a cunt? don't see any bush threads being deleted when he's been called retard, douchebag, c0ckmunch, nazi, uber-retard, idiot, dick, douchenozzle, colonic-board scrapings, etc.
Yes - this is that double standard that just kills you guys. Have you ever heard of "Woman and children first"? In certain societies (even this one not so long ago) - certain groups get more respect. The white male has no need to be championed in this country :disgust1:

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
respecting the fact that moderators are exactly that and you do not have to justify any post deletion I disagree with

Yes - this is that double standard that just kills you guys. Have you ever heard of "Woman and children first"? In certain societies (even this one not so long ago) - certain groups get more respect. The white male has no need to be championed in this country
When you run for President, you equal out and lose your place in line in regards to any repective minority group. Big game means big players. However, name calling is really not required on any level and it's equally stupid to call Bush a retard as it is to call Clinton a cunt.

My beef with the thread deletion is that there was actually some lively debate going on...

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
Yup I don't like that one either, thanks for point that out. Are you going to be a pain in the ass now and submit a dissertation on all the ways this isn't fair? Don't be an evictim.......
Oh come on.

The thread I posted was not a dis on mentally retarded women, (not my intention anyway).

It was just to show what was going on and how appalling it was. Read the thread title, it was simply a true statement.

edit: nevermind deleted.
Maybe I should have titled it "Mentally Challenged Iraqi Women Join the Extra Special Olympics".

sigh.

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
Yup I don't like that one either, thanks for point that out. Are you going to be a pain in the ass now and submit a dissertation on all the ways this isn't fair? Don't be an evictim.......
if you think i'm a whiny little bitch, take a gander at how i treated this post. i like to think i'm bigger than that.

and i showed no favoritism to silver just because he let me snort meth off his trampstamp.

DirtyDog

Aug 2, 2005
I think we now know who Aaron is voting for... teeehheee..lol~
If it was an option I would probably vote for Ron Paul. It's hilarious to see him at the debates giving the straight dope on the Iraq war while the other candidates bicker the entire time on stupid **** like who said what four years ago or who voted to go in there in the first place. How about a candidate that cuts the BS and just gets some work done - Democrat or Republican?

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
If you guys can't post here without every other word being some kind of slur or insult, then don't.

Also, I don't know why conservatives think it's ok to disrespect women so completely. Maybe you did not have mothers of your own (which is why you are conservative) :D . I don't care who it is (even Hillary) - post with some decency.
But I do want to follow up on this:

Words are simply words. I used slang terms which have multiple meanings, and I leave it to others to tell me what they think about women, gays, and minorities.

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
Have you ever heard of "Woman and children first"? In certain societies (even this one not so long ago) - certain groups get more respect. The white male has no need to be championed in this country :disgust1:
i avoid 'fetus/baby threads' for the same reason..

DirtyDog

Aug 2, 2005
if you think i'm a whiny little bitch, take a gander at how i treated this post. i like to think i'm bigger than that.

and i showed no favoritism to silver just because he let me snort meth off his trampstamp.
Sorry I'm all sampled out.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004

Stop posting links to threads. You want them all deleted?

DirtyDog

Aug 2, 2005
But I do want to follow up on this:

Words are simply words. I used slang terms which have multiple meanings, and I leave it to others to tell me what they think about women, gays, and minorities.
That may be so, but I think that you guys also forget I have a business to run here and I don't think advertisers want to se C**t in thread titles.

N8 v2.0

Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
That may be so, but I think that you guys also forget I have a business to run here and I don't think advertisers want to se C**t in thread titles.
In other words, the DNC disapproves!

;)

:D

edit: frankly i am not comfty with that word/term either.. i would have gone with beeeouch or something.

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
I don't disagree and I apologize to you. I was a little mad when I found out that Obama lost in a landslide, and it was inappropriate to use such an offensive term, even blanked out.

But you know I don't apologize to anyone offended by the slang terms I used. They have to continue to deal with their own bigotries privately.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle

You don't consider n8 a conservative?

Silver

find me a tampon
Jul 20, 2002
Orange County, CA
Paging vb to the white courtesy phone...

You're taking away half the vocabulary of a large part of the world! :)

DirtyDog

Aug 2, 2005
But now you are going to lose the big Fosters contract.

I'm working on a deal that could get rid of these ****ty flashing smiley ads forever. But every time I make some progress in that area, these motherless conservatives **** it up. :monkey:

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
you know, if you guys brought back the insult forum, this could have been all fleshed out.

(edit robots.txt to keep crawlers in line)

fluff

Monkey Turbo
Sep 8, 2001
Feeling the lag
If it was an option I would probably vote for Ron Paul. It's hilarious to see him at the debates giving the straight dope on the Iraq war while the other candidates bicker the entire time on stupid **** like who said what four years ago or who voted to go in there in the first place. How about a candidate that cuts the BS and just gets some work done - Democrat or Republican?
What kind of ****ing moron would vote for a cretin like Ron Paul? The standard of site-owners is going downhill fast...

DirtyDog

Aug 2, 2005
What kind of ****ing moron would vote for a cretin like Ron Paul? The standard of site-owners is going downhill fast...
I'd say you are the moron if you think any of the other Republican candidates aren't completely full of crap. We need real change over here, not different shades of the same BS.

fluff

Monkey Turbo
Sep 8, 2001
Feeling the lag
I'd say you are the moron if you think any of the other Republican candidates aren't completely full of crap. We need real change over here, not different shades of the same BS.
Hey, they're politicians are they not? He is probably more sincere than the rest, but he's certainly wrong about some of his basic principles (in that they won't work).

But anyway, I was just making fun, it's not my usual modus operandi to insult; just playing along.

N8 v2.0

Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
Real change brought about by RonPaul who's been in congress since what, the early 70's, and 99% of the American public never heard of him and his cuting edge ideas in the last 30 years?

:spam: