• Yes

Votes: 103 83.1%
  • No

Votes: 21 16.9%

• Total voters

dhbuilder

jingoistic xenophobe
Aug 10, 2005
i've read his stuff. you got my vote. because when someone says "you can't ride there." it means just that.

mobius

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Around DC
This guy contributes nothing positive to the forum and is constantly trolling in the virginia forum against Snowshoe mountain and it's employees. He violates rules all the time in his posts and definetly needs the boot just for being a jackass.

dhbuilder

jingoistic xenophobe
Aug 10, 2005
hey, can we vote more than 1 time? it wouldn't be right havin an election without ballot box stuffing.

ChrisRobin

Turbo Monkey
Jan 30, 2002
Vancouver
There are other people that come to mind too...bizutch, you've been around for a long while, I trust your judgement on this one. You got my vote!

Salami

Turbo Monkey
Jul 17, 2003
Waxhaw, NC
Too bad this isn't a public poll; I bet the spackler is one of the 3 people who voted to not ban him. :sneaky:

E.C.

Monkey
Mar 14, 2004
South Central Pa.
I went to the link and read his rants, nothing positive there at all, definately a glass half empty kind of guy, a lot of finger pointing ,crying and negitivity .
However in this country you do have the right to be a knob if you so desire.
We could all just use him as a referance point on how not to act.
Just don't feed into his arguments with more negitivity and maybe he will come around.
Lighten up, go ride your bike.

Renegade

Monkey
Sep 6, 2001
E.C. said:
I went to the link and read his rants, nothing positive there at all, definately a glass half empty kind of guy, a lot of finger pointing ,crying and negitivity .
Just don't feed into his arguments with more negitivity and maybe he will come around.
I agree with what E.C. has said here; the guy is irritating, but so what? So are half the people on the internet. The real world is full of people that you won't get along with. Learn to live with it. Here in cyberspace, you have an ignore feature. Use it. You want to ban people from "your internet site" because you don't like what they say? Grow up. Move someplace where they only let elitist wimps live, shut your windows and doors, and feel secure.
My rant is over.

Sgt Brown

Monkey
Feb 19, 2002
Trabuco Canyon, CA
Renegade said:
I agree with what E.C. has said here; the guy is irritating, but so what? So are half the people on the internet. The real world is full of people that you won't get along with. Learn to live with it. Here in cyberspace, you have an ignore feature. Use it. You want to ban people from "your internet site" because you don't like what they say? Grow up. Move someplace where they only let elitist wimps live, shut your windows and doors, and feel secure.
My rant is over.
Hey while we are banning people can we ban this guy too! 2 for one special...

Sgt Brown

Monkey
Feb 19, 2002
Trabuco Canyon, CA
E.C. said:
Hum..? nothing positive, glass half empty, finger pointing, negitivity...? Sounds like you are talking about me..lol...

Jul 17, 2003
Salt Lake City
Renegade said:
My rant is over.
Ridemonkey said:
Therefore, I am hereby taking away your First Amendment rights to be jerkoffs on the Internet.
This isn't exactly a "public place," it's actually private property. As such, users who don't abide by the rules have their accounts available at the discrepancy (sorry if I spelled that wrong) of the administration. If board users aren't contributing to the benefit of other members, or are violating rules like no flaming and no racist remarks (I PM'd one of the users mentioned in this thread regarding that a few minutes ago), then I don't think it's a necessity that they should be allowed to use the board. RideMonkey traditionally has been a place for people to get advice, speculate about products, and generally enjoy the company of other riders. I don't think it's unreasonable for the users of the board to voice complaints about other users who are taking advantage of something and twisting it into some sort of circus where anything goes simply because they have the "right" to do so. They don't.

I would say that you're in the lower position for criticizing someone for asking opinions, instead of responding with something constructive. But that's just my $0.02 (USD, of course :D ).

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
i'm not gonna bother reading this thread, but when I saw the title I thought "starspangled banner" for some reason.

I think it would be better if was titled that.

frznnomad

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
a-town biatches
im the kinda guy this is all for rider union. im not the guy who sets back and watches another rider sit here and trash other riders just because they said something that they didnt agree with or because they just have nothing better to say. my vote is to ban him if he cant turn his act around and, prove that he is truly a fellow rider, but if he cant improve his attitude and start showing that he actually cares about being here. just what i would do so i say ban if no improvement and keep if he improves and makes a BIG turnaround. :thumb: .