Votes: 57 78.1%
  • No

Votes: 16 21.9%

• Total voters

Arsbars

"Finger Lickin' Good"
Mar 25, 2003
Charlotte, NC
He may be a good thing but gimme a break. I'm starting a poll just because I'm not a mod and don't have the ability to do.

Arsbars

"Finger Lickin' Good"
Mar 25, 2003
Charlotte, NC
He may be a cool kid off the forum, but I love the monkey a bit too much to let it crash like that. We ban people for being sexist and rude and bla bla bla.

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
it's more fun to listen to the punk try to explain himself and rip on others.

I do think his parents need a beating tho.

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
I say no.

Why ban him when we can ridicule him at every opportunity? I know not to buy from him...screw the next guy :cool:

arsenic

Monkey
May 9, 2004
springfield, va
BurlySurly said:
I say no.

Why ban him when we can ridicule him at every opportunity? I know not to buy from him...screw the next guy :cool:
:stupid:

[edited to use that ^^ icon. i've always wanted to use it! :D]

damn. i should have thought more carefully before i voted yes.

good thinkin!

Arsbars

"Finger Lickin' Good"
Mar 25, 2003
Charlotte, NC
Ridiculed? Sure it would be fun to do that but really.. You want ridemonkey's name dragged through mud and crap??

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
Arsbars said:
Ridiculed? Sure it would be fun to do that but really.. You want ridemonkey's name dragged through mud and crap??
Its not RMs fault. People recognize that. I mean...ban him..I dont care, but I think we could just taunt him until he leaves and it'd be just as effective.

BMXman

I wish I was Canadian
Sep 8, 2001
Victoria, BC
I don't think he deserves to be banned maybe we could give him a custom title that says "buy from me at your own risk" :devil:

Arsbars

"Finger Lickin' Good"
Mar 25, 2003
Charlotte, NC
BurlySurly said:
Its not RMs fault. People recognize that. I mean...ban him..I dont care, but I think we could just taunt him until he leaves and it'd be just as effective.

Ok so ban him in no MORE than a week.. and make fun of him everyway until then. I can deal with that.

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
laxincubus311 said:
stop acting like i scammed people, every 1 has there money or product they bought, its was just late.

but so late they thought you ripped them off, and obviously with a lack of communication on your part

I vote this dude gets the boot

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
Treating other RM members bad is definitely not cool... but shipping something before payment was received was the real mistake here. Use your brains people! Ridemonkey is not responsible for making sure you use common sense when buying and selling on the internet.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Echo said:
Ridemonkey is not responsible for making sure you use common sense when buying and selling on the internet.
This is true, but the real issue isn't even the particular instance of the brakes. There have been 3 threads regarding problems with him, and in every one of those threads at least one or two other people have commented that the same thing happened to them. One guy said he only got his stuff after he threatened to post a bad seller thread on RM.

And this is the second time he's come back saying he's so sorry, but he fixed the problem so why is everyone pissed off and he wishes he could just post on here because its his most favoritest place in the world and now he's so sad he can't post here and FOR GOD'S SAKE, USE SOME PUNCTUATION!!!

Ahem. Sorry.

Hopefully enough people know about this issue now that he'll stop getting B&S business from any forum.

J

JRB

laxincubus311 said:
stop acting like i scammed people, every 1 has there money or product they bought, its was just late.
I thought you bowed out last night. :confused:

Slugman

Frankenbike
Apr 29, 2004
Miami, FL
Fool me once - shame on you. :nope:
Fool me twice - shame on me. :think:
Fool me three time - I'm a F'ing moron. :dead:

No need to ban the kid from posting, everyon knows he's someone to avoid.

Just don't let him get a different account.

Jesus

Monkey
Jun 12, 2002
Louisville, KY
laxincubus311 said:
I'm sorry...did you say something?

Does this mean your giving Opie his money back too?