Quantcast

Poll-ish life preservers

Tabs to the front or back?

• Total voters

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
the instructions say to put the tab at the front but i put them at the back.

i'm a rebel like that.

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
Typically, how many AIDs infected tranny whores are conducting their business in the toilet stalls of a Navy ship? Not talking the ship yards here, actual commissioned floating vessels???

:stupid:

If nothing on the seat of a Navy ship killed me, then I have nothing to fear at Chevron.

Last edited:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Is it possible to poop facing the toilet. Or even sitting facing the back of the toilet?
Once in high school, one of the mentally handicapped children decided to take it one step further: to see how much of the commode and stall he could cover with explosive diarrhea. Even I was surprised at the outcome.

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
Is it any different than just dropping a deuce in the woods?
I only use them when things have reached desperation stakes. 180 degree spread can be achieved. Unpleasant. But yeah, like when you're in the bush and you've gotta go....bombs away.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Once in high school, one of the mentally handicapped children decided to take it one step further: to see how much of the commode and stall he could cover with explosive diarrhea. Even I was surprised at the outcome.
i managed to do that on a camping trip... where i was one of the leaders. in fact i wrote about it here on RM in the embarassing thread.

yeah, here it is :D :

http://www.ridemonkey.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1405374&postcount=34

:D

one of mine: somehow i got roped into being an unpaid counselor on a ymca bike trip to the san juan islands (wa). i was 17, this in the summer before i departed for college. all was going just fine, and i was getting along well with the older counselors and the 12-14 year old campers.

on the last night one of the counselors bust out a suspect looking bag of hot dogs. feeling rather deprived of meat (or even distantly meat related) products from a week of eating cheap-macaroni swill i ate one. in retrospect it probably wasn't cooked all that thoroughly either...

fast forward to the middle of the night, when i wake up in my tent with a sense of extreme, primal urgency. i managed to hustle my way to the outhouse just in the nick of time, but then once inside all hell broke loose. i don't have a clear memory of what happened, but suffice to say that all 4 walls, floor and ceiling bore a uniform covering of, er, liquefied loaf in about a minute. it was horrifying. it was all over my clothes. it was the middle of the night in a campground.

i ended up enlisting the help of the other counselors, who taped the door shut after surveying the battle zone, and threw away all the clothes i was wearing at the "real" bathroom up the hill (read: running water). i had the overwhelming impression that i still retained some of the smell, however, so the ride back into civilization in the van the next day had me huddled in one of the front seats hoping that the stench wouldn't permeate back to the unwitting camper-kids...

:dead: heh