Not open for further replies.
J

JRB

I'm glad I can give you bitches something to laugh about. :mumble:

kinghami3

Future Turbo Monkey
Jun 1, 2004
Ballard 4 life.
It's all in jest man. I think you're a pretty cool guy for not really knowing you at all, it's just that you're a prominent figure in these forums.

goodtobeIrie

Monkey
Aug 25, 2004
nor cal
whoever's doing loco's threads on mtbr is quite a strange character...how do you think of those things to write...very odd topics...not sure if I even thought of hemroids before really...let alone placing a cliff bar wrapper and tube rubberband to suffocate a half dead squirrel...wtf...make some use of your strange mind and write a horror book or flick...

splat

Nam I am
goodtobeIrie said:
whoever's doing loco's threads on mtbr is quite a strange character...how do you think of those things to write...very odd topics...not sure if I even thought of hemroids before really...let alone placing a cliff bar wrapper and tube rubberband to suffocate a half dead squirrel...wtf...make some use of your strange mind and write a horror book or flick...
:stupid: that is quite bizzare!!! I mean the Hemroids is one thing ( I have a rider friend who has had the issue for years ) , and Pat Benatar is not bad, But singing to road kill ?

goodtobeIrie

Monkey
Aug 25, 2004
nor cal
robdamanii said:
Sidenote: I don't think I've seen ANYONE spell "hemorroids" correctly since that post was brought to everyone's attention.
not really a word I use often in my vocabulary or writing...I would imagine since you know how to spell it so well, that maybe you might be a longtime sufferer...:blah: :)

robdamanii

OMG! <3 Tom Brady!
May 2, 2005
Out of my mind, back in a moment.
goodtobeIrie said:
not really a word I use often in my vocabulary or writing...I would imagine since you know how to spell it so well, that maybe you might be a longtime sufferer...:blah: :)
I was an overachiever in english in High School. Besides, a certain someone would never let me live down poor spelling.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
robdamanii said:
No, but I've heard that he bows down in front of the buger king drive thru menu and prays.

Sidenote: I don't think I've seen ANYONE spell "hemorroids" correctly since that post was brought to everyone's attention.
including you, you hemorrhoid.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
robdamanii said:
:rolleyes:

Go listen to outdated folk music.
folk music will never be outdated; it's music made by folks (credit to Dan Zanes).

unlike _Use Your Illusion_, I or II. utter pap.

tonight's playlist consisted of Blue Oyster Cult, the Triffids, and Mogwai. nary an acoustic guitar in sight.

but i may play some Pentangle or Nick Drake later on.

Status
Not open for further replies.