Votes: 10 21.3%
  • White

Votes: 2 4.3%

• Total voters

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
:busted: So I finally bought a pair of Crocs* at Costco today. There where a wide variety of colors to choose from. Not wanting to advertise my gayness any more than necessary, I pondered the selection of bright colors and selected... 100 credits awarded to the most creative responses that do not involve references to personal lubrication.

*My next pair will be the Off-Road model with Turbo Straps. :disgust1:

Spero

ass rainbow
Jul 12, 2005
Tejas
Urban camo but the orange, black and yellow type. Don't forget to attach handlebar streamers to the back of them for the full effect.

Damo

Short One Marshmallow
Sep 7, 2006
French Alps
I'm guessing you are american:

I had to google 'crocs' to find out what you were talking about...

BadDNA

hophead
Mar 31, 2006
Living the dream.
Sea foam is the only real choice there. Only someone gay enough to buy Crocs would consider that a color. Do you have a pair of Ugg boots too?

syadasti

i heart mac
Apr 15, 2002
VT
My sister bought me these crocs for xmas - they are super light compared to a regular shoe:

syadasti

i heart mac
Apr 15, 2002
VT
Pretty much, but they weigh next to nothing and can be worn in water. I hate sandals so I got these instead.
The rubber they use smells really bad but not as bad as foot odor which they don't seem to get. The only other sandal that seem to have similar stink fighting power are Keens and those cost more plus are for more active usage.

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
I have the off road crocs in brown (the color of poo) with a neon green strap and they ROCK!

and I voted grape 'cause I like the jelly ;)
I have poop colored crocs too. I need the off road strap because they don't work very good when wet. I used to have purple ones but I wore a hole in the sole and they didn't match enough. And when it's warm outside I have a hard time wearing anything but crocs. Unless me toe nails are done, then I have to show them off.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Pretty much, but they weigh next to nothing and can be worn in water. I hate sandals so I got these instead.
I can just see you on vacation. Crocs, short safari shorts pulled up too high with a Hawaiian shirt and a fanny pack. Maybe a "baboon family vacation" T-shirt instead of the Hawaiian one, tough call.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
I can just see you on vacation. Crocs, short safari shorts pulled up too high with a hawaiian shirt and a fanny pack. Maybe a "babboon family vacation" T-shirt instead of the hawaiian one, tough call.
I'd need to buy a fanny pack and the short shorts, but I've got a couple of Hawaiian shirts. :) Our company needs to have a Hawaiian shirt Friday.

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD

One of like 4 pair she owns. She'll wear her black ones with wool socks all friggin winter. Got those little giblet thingys in the holes..

I'll admit that I've gone out to get the paper in one of the pair in the garage and they are comfortable.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
army green.

I got khaki ones yo. And I garden in them yo. (does that make me less gay?)

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
Where is the "Who the Hell Cares" option?
That option isn't included in the poll since it's kind of the same as the "not ever clicking on the button that opens the thread with a title so descriptive that there absolutely no way that you couldn't have known that you didn't care in the first place" option

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
That option isn't included in the poll since it's kind of the same as the "not ever clicking on the button that opens the thread with a title so descriptive that there absolutely no way that you couldn't have known that you didn't care in the first place" option
:clapping: Bravo madam! Kona, you've been.....