Quantcast

***Polska time GMT***

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
My wife is pissed because she saw an insurance claim from an executive and it seems they are covered 100% across the board regardless. I said "what did you expect an executive at an insurance company's coverage to look like, high copay and deductible?"

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
What it do, bruffos! I slept in due to rain at five ay hem, then got out for a five mile run at 10:00. Sitting in my basement office now stuffing grocery store strawberries into my pie hole.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
:wave:

Bonjour! Up and a certainly ungodly hour for the french to catch le germ tube to Gdansk. I need a nap.
you should have taken @Burleyshirley ss your translator...

i think he said he was polish

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Someone just opened a ticket here, saying they cannot logon to something.

They attached a screenshot showing evidence. Except, they've spelled their own name wrong. :rofl: :banghead:

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
Morning Monkeys.

So I had an old HSA from like 4 jobs ago with $1.28 and no real way to spend it. I kept getting statements and I kept asking them to just close it. Last week I get a notification that my account was overdrawn $2.22 due to a service fee. I couldn't deposit money because my bank account wasn't attached, so I tried to attach it. They sent 2 deposits to verify, but it takes a few days.

This morning I get a notification that they closed my account and wrote off the $2.22. Then I get notification to verify my bank account. :rofl:

Truly the best system in the world.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Not sure why the four Apache gunships just decided to buzz us so low to make the house shake.

DSO status: not impressed
Last night these 5 fuckers flew over me - I am assuming they were transiting between Ft Lewis and Yakistan. Aviation experts - this is Apache correct?

20240605_172241.jpg

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
top of pubic bone is sore from it's meeting with my stem
oh, you call it your “stem” eh. Canadian penis slang is weird
I like that one!
It is a very fine bike that just doesn’t get miles because the e-bike is so good for the commute. Belt, Thomson, Chris King, XT hydro discs, full fenders over 47 mm Schwalbe, Tubus rack.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
@gonefirefightin I'll have to do some more learnin about the Apaches but I'm having fun learning about OH58s right now! The AH-64s can't hang in the streets like the OH58 could. I've been talking to some OH58 guys and they talk mad shit.

gonefirefightin

free wieners
@gonefirefightin I'll have to do some more learnin about the Apaches but I'm having fun learning about OH58s right now! The AH-64s can't hang in the streets like the OH58 could. I've been talking to some OH58 guys and they talk mad shit.
Two different critters really, Kiowas are predominately a recon/scout/observation platform whereas the longbow is primarily an attack platform, They have weaponized some variants of the Kiowa but nothing compared to the Apache

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Two different critters really, Kiowas are predominately a recon/scout/observation platform whereas the longbow is primarily an attack platform, They have weaponized some variants of the Kiowa but nothing compared to the Apache
Yeah but with the Comanche cancelled and the Kiowa retired - the Apache ia expected to fill the gaps.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Omg. I just did my first workout day with Haley. My core is about to collapse and she's not doing great after the bodyweight squats. She was saying I was being excessive, so we called the shop to have them explain steering vs. turning - turning the wheel vs. using your body to rotate the kart. She lost. Fitness training has begun.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
I'd like to complain to the management, how the heck can you never have heard of Airwolf??
I knew the name but never had experienced the show. Airwolf ended after 3 seasons and I'm on season 40. We were launched the same year. It's cool though because it helps put shit into context.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I may have just said "gape an orifice " a little too loudly at work.

Was of course referencing an automated drilling process.

sunringlerider

Turbo Monkey
Oct 30, 2006
Corn Fields of Indiana
3/4” fancy Snap On impact couldn’t get the bolts loose that I needed. Thankfully buddy with his service truck and 1” impact got them out. Holy shit. Was taking the dual rear wheels off of one of our larger tractors.

Spend the rest of the day feeding corn with liquid nitrogen.