Quantcast

***Polska time GMT***

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
We're at a concert with our neighbors and they invited a couple friends. One of the guys used to race dh at the pro level 98-04. Our known people/friend overlap from then is almost 100%, but we can't place each other. Wifey is like "wooow :eek::eek:" listening to someone else who was racing at that level and time. Like, my stories aren't just stories. :rofl: :rofl:

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
We're at a concert with our neighbors and they invited a couple friends. One of the guys used to race dh at the pro level 98-04. Our known people/friend overlap from then is almost 100%, but we can't place each other. Wifey is like "wooow :eek::eek:" listening to someone else who was racing at that level and time. Like, my stories aren't just stories. :rofl: :rofl:
yeah...like...you should probably still ride bikes or something eh?

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
yeah...like...you should probably still ride bikes or something eh?
He's going to let me borrow his ebike to ride the buff trails behind our community. The issue always comes down to the nerve damage in my hand and my grip giving out - it's a guaranteed crash.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
He's going to let me borrow his ebike to ride the buff trails behind our community. The issue always comes down to the nerve damage in my hand and my grip giving out - it's a guaranteed crash.
just strap that hand onto the bars

you did see Westy's advice re this?