Quantcast

POLYGAMY: Please help me understand why....

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
I think I understand now....

they like molesting little girls.

One of lifes little mysteries revealed.

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
I wonder if Utard/Arizona are watching this case. I think if Tejas comes out looking like they've got some semblance of a "victory", per se, the hammer will fall on Colorado City.

ohio

The Fresno Kid
Nov 26, 2001
SF, CA
Of those 463 children, 250 are girls and 213 are boys. Children 13 and younger are about evenly split — 197 girls and 196 boys — but there are only 17 boys aged 14 to 17 compared with the 53 girls in that age range.
Are they killing off teenage boys?

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Are they killing off teenage boys?
They get kicked out. (I thought that was posted before)

There was an article titles "Lost Boys" a while back that outlined how the boys were taken to the edge of town and left there. That gives the older dudes a better ratio and less comp.

ohio

The Fresno Kid
Nov 26, 2001
SF, CA
Are you saying that if they're only abusing the girls that the parents are still fit enough to raise the boys?
Huh? No, I don't think that's what I'm saying, but I'm not even sure what you're saying.

I wasn't saying. I was asking. And the other two answered my question. I wonder why they even bother raising the boys to teen years if they're going to be booted. It's a lot cheaper to boot them after 2 months than 14 years.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Huh? No, I don't think that's what I'm saying, but I'm not even sure what you're saying.

I wasn't saying. I was asking. And the other two answered my question. I wonder why they even bother raising the boys to teen years if they're going to be booted. It's a lot cheaper to boot them after 2 months than 14 years.
I don't think it gets much cheaper than this:

Some say they were sometimes given as little as two hours' notice before being driven to St. George or nearby Hurricane, Utah, and left like unwanted pets along the road.
It's a dump and run, not an adoption or foster care.

<edit> Linky

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
I wonder why they even bother raising the boys to teen years if they're going to be booted. It's a lot cheaper to boot them after 2 months than 14 years.
Maybe they pick and choose a select few males? Otherwise, yeah, just leave them at a random hospital immediately after birth.

BMXman

I wish I was Canadian
Sep 8, 2001
Victoria, BC
ok so one kid reporting alleged abuse means all 400+ kids get taken away from their families? With no prior notice or warning? Is that really legal?...D
hmm...just as I thought. Looks like the government there made some critical errors in procedure and a judge has let them have it....good to see peoples rights not getting completely trampled...D

http://thechronicleherald.ca/World/1057682.html

Last edited:

Secret Squirrel

There is no Justice!
Dec 21, 2004
Up sh*t creek, without a paddle
The gist of the last 15 minutes was awesome. Those 4 chicks that they interviewed were pure gold...

Paraphrased for hilarity....cause I'm anti-semitic like that...

"Yeah, sometimes I get jealous that he's in another room givin' it to another woman...I cry sometimes...I get edgy...'but it's brought me closer to god'(<--direct quote)."

Aight. Well, since no 48 year old has pounded your 14 year old daughter in the name of god yet, I guess you can remain blissful.

BMXman

I wish I was Canadian
Sep 8, 2001
Victoria, BC
Don't mistake my intentions, I'm sure there is plenty going on wrong there I just think displacing all 400+ kids is doing more harm then good...especially with how the kids are being mentally conditioned to see the outside world..D
Thought I would quote this for Blue since he seems to lack reading comprehension....D

dhzion

Monkey
May 4, 2008
Mighty Zion
hmm...just as I thought. Looks like the government there made some critical errors in procedure and a judge has let them have it....good to see peoples rights not getting completely trampled...D

http://thechronicleherald.ca/World/1057682.html

Yeah, wait till you find out that they perpetually abuse the hell out of our welfare system claiming 4262436 children.

Finish all but one wall of ginormous homes to avoid paying any taxes whatsoever on them.

Show up on a job in there 40k$ decked out rigs that you know you paid for from them sticking the welfare system and their 24323462436 kids pile out that should be in school and steal your work cause they under bid with slave labor.

And that the trusts that their communities operate on are about as shady as they come.

You want to get really fired up do some research into what they do with children that are considered "deformed or handicapped" at birth.

These people have issues plain and simple, focus on how bad these people are screwing you and their own posterity, not the Texas government, they should have locked every last one of them up.

BMXman

I wish I was Canadian
Sep 8, 2001
Victoria, BC
Yeah, wait till you find out that they perpetually abuse the hell out of our welfare system claiming 4262436 children.

Finish all but one wall of ginormous homes to avoid paying any taxes whatsoever on them.

Show up on a job in there 40k$ decked out rigs that you know you paid for from them sticking the welfare system and their 24323462436 kids pile out that should be in school and steal your work cause they under bid with slave labor.

And that the trusts that their communities operate on are about as shady as they come.

You want to get really fired up do some research into what they do with children that are considered "deformed or handicapped" at birth.

These people have issues plain and simple, focus on how bad these people are screwing you and their own posterity, not the Texas government, they should have locked every last one of them up.
so they should be denied their basic rights?....even Dahlmer and Bundy were given due process. Like I said before I'm sure there's some wicked sh!t going on there but that doesn't mean we just go in guns a blazin!...D

dhzion

Monkey
May 4, 2008
Mighty Zion
so they should be denied their basic rights?....even Dahlmer and Bundy were given due process. Like I said before I'm sure there's some wicked sh!t going on there but that doesn't mean we just go in guns a blazin!...D

Well what I'm saying is that they already irritate me. :p

There's just way more of a long avoided issue here that is being utterly skirted STILL for some reason than whether Texas was right or not. Yes I believe Texas was wrong, shame on them, but if it puts these people in the spotlight more power to the man that pulled the trigger on it.

P.S. This is Derek/Darryl Donnie, I live just down the mountain from these folk. :banghead: :p

BMXman

I wish I was Canadian
Sep 8, 2001
Victoria, BC
Well what I'm saying is that they already irritate me. :p

There's just way more of a long avoided issue here that is being utterly skirted STILL for some reason than whether Texas was right or not. Yes I believe Texas was wrong, shame on them, but if it puts these people in the spotlight more power to the man that pulled the trigger on it.

P.S. This is Derek/Darryl Donnie, I live just down the mountain from these folk. :banghead: :p

wow..you started a new ID?...good to see you posting. I agree about the spotlight but I would think the best way to stop them is to go by the book...or else they're just helping thier cause...you can bet a ton of lawyers are trying to represent the mothers now so they can all get paid!...D

dhzion

Monkey
May 4, 2008
Mighty Zion
wow..you started a new ID?...good to see you posting. I agree about the spotlight but I would think the best way to stop them is to go by the book...or else they're just helping thier cause...you can bet a ton of lawyers are trying to represent the mothers now so they can all get paid!...D

Yeah I agree, it's just ridiculous what they have been getting away with for decades now.

I wasn't feeling very Darryl'sh anymore and I forgot my pword, been off having kids and stuffs. :)

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
Yeah I agree, it's just ridiculous what they have been getting away with for decades now.

I wasn't feeling very Darryl'sh anymore and I forgot my pword, been off having kids and stuffs. :)
Yep. The only reason they're getting nailed to a post right now is because they're in TX and not AZ/UT.

I hope the Supreme Court overturns the decision, then, like I said earlier, the states they are primarily based in will take serious action against them.

dhzion

Monkey
May 4, 2008
Mighty Zion
Yeah, Jeffs got his due here and now apparently so will the "rapist" he "assisted".

I just hope they root out the lot of them for what they are, this area has generally turned a blind eye to them for so long.