Quantcast

ponies, $36, strippers, -$67 and the hangover to prove it!

TULSATUMBLERSGF

GRASSHOPPER
Jan 22, 2004
Tulsa, OK
omg... my birthday was a blast...

we went to the horse races and had sooo much fun... we would only bet $2 per race and still came out $36 ahead... it was sooo much fun and of course i was drinking bourbon and having a BALL... then one of my oldest friends, who i have known for 20 yrs called me to wish me a happy birthday and iunvited us over sooo we went over there and hung out for about 30 min when she said... lets go to the strip club and i will get u some dances for your birthday... i was all about that... and this couple is WILD and crazy,( ya'll just thought Cooter and i were bad! haha) so we get to the strip club and we are having a GREAT TIME when my friend finds the DOMINATRIX beeotch and gets me a TORTURE TREATMENT with her... she literally gave me whiplash, bit my neck and broke the skin and then proceeded to BEAT ME with some dudes leather belt that she pulled off of him... she hit me,AS HARD AS SHE COULD, 33 times... the last one was to grow on i guess! ha ha
it was fun and all but D@MMIT, that HURT untill i could no longer feel my arse and then it just tingled...

anyway, we leave there *edit:censored*

we ended up going home after sobering up a bit and this morning i could hardly move... partially from a hangover and partially cuz my arse is bruised from one side completely to the other side and from top to bottom... editted* oh, what a night! :thumb:

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
TULSATUMBLERSGF said:
omg... my birthday was a blast...

we went to the horse races and had sooo much fun... we would only bet $2 per race and still came out $36 ahead... it was sooo much fun and of course i was drinking bourbon and having a BALL... then one of my oldest friends, who i have known for 20 yrs called me to wish me a happy birthday and iunvited us over sooo we went over there and hung out for about 30 min when she said... lets go to the strip club and i will get u some dances for your birthday... i was all about that... and this couple is WILD and crazy,( ya'll just thought Cooter and i were bad! haha) so we get to the strip club and we are having a GREAT TIME when my friend finds the DOMINATRIX beeotch and gets me a TORTURE TREATMENT with her... she literally gave me whiplash, bit my neck and broke the skin and then proceeded to BEAT ME with some dudes leather belt that she pulled off of him... she hit me,AS HARD AS SHE COULD, 33 times... the last one was to grow on i guess! ha ha
it was fun and all but D@MMIT, that HURT untill i could no longer feel my arse and then it just tingled...

anyway, we leave there *edit:censored*

we ended up going home after sobering up a bit and this morning i could hardly move... partially from a hangover and partially cuz my arse is bruised from one side completely to the other side and from top to bottom... editted* oh, what a night! :thumb:
Glad you had a great time...that biatch breakin the skin on your neck with her teef??? I've got my fingers crossed you don't get an infection...that is just NASTY.... :nope:

Cooter Brown

Turbo Monkey
May 30, 2002
Snow Hall, tweakin on math
golgiaparatus said:
Damn Vnessa... I'm sure I missed something because it looks like you got edited, sonds pretty insane.

Well, it's safe to say that it got effing CRAZY on the way home from the tittie bar, if I go into anymore detail, I'd get edited :thumb: :D

boy it was fun though, had a helluva case of three two flu the next day though

punkassean

Turbo Monkey
Feb 3, 2002
SC, CA
RM is too edit happy, other forums have swearing and $hit and no one cares. I mean take it or leave it? Just put a warning in the title. I want the whole story! cough! and pics!!!!! cough!

TULSATUMBLERSGF

GRASSHOPPER
Jan 22, 2004
Tulsa, OK
oh, hang on.... i editted myself... i got the reply that it was TMI and i just didnt want to offend anyone... i am trying to be polite now days... it was quite the night and was REALLY fun... but cooter and i have decided that will be last event that crosses lines with others!!! prolly! ha ha

:evil:

i agree that this site is very EDIT HAPPY but there are rules and i am living by them and NOT COMPLAINING! :)