Quantcast

Poor dog

J

JRB

was playing ball with my friend from Billings and was catching the ball wrong. He is missing 3 front teeth now. He already had one gone from a cow kick. Now he has no teeth between his front fangs or whatever the long teeth are called. :( Poor Casey.

J

JRB

My friend Doug was playing ball and the dog was catching it. Turns out it knocked some teeth out.

J

JRB

Sorry I'm not a freakin dog dentist. Feel the dog's pain bitches. The ball respected his teefuses for krissakes.

J

JRB

His mouf is almost all healed up. He got a new stuffed toy 2 days ago. I never knew the 3 teeth he lost were the offending ones. This is the first time he hasn't shredded a toy the first day.

J

JRB

dh girlie said:
This is your dog??? Missing teeth from a cow kick? Jeebus, LG...you are more of a hick than I thought earlier....first bailin hay, mixin Dwight Yokum mega mixes, now your dog gets kicked by a cow??? Poor doggy!
The first toof was from a kick a few years back. The recent toof loss was from playin ball. I am not a hick any more. Well - I am sure I still sound like a hick, but I don't cowboy any more. Maybe I should find a hick forum though. There's one for tint, surely there is an ex-cowboy board.

J

JRB

jacksonpt said:
So I... WTF... were thay playing catch with a cue ball???
hahahaha - nope it is just a hollow rubber ball. It's hard though. He may have gone head on with Doug's dog Lucy, aka dick butt.