Quantcast

Poor Loco

J

JRB

It wasn't me. I was honored that someone was pretending to be me though.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
loco said:
It wasn't me. I was honored that someone was pretending to be me though.
Someone didn't have enough of a life so they had to take yours... now if thats not sad I don't know what is!!

J

JRB

Morryjg said:
dang........and I thought the telemarketing dude's job sucked:

Day job:
Cattle Truck Refurbisher
Welding aluminum and making it work with a stick welder is hard, but rewarding. :think:

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
Somebody said "whine whine whine" to a moderator coughlococough and got the account deleted.

J

JRB

BurlyShirley said:
Somebody said "whine whine whine" to a moderator coughlococough and got the account deleted.
Negatory there, Snowman. I have never PM'd except over HelloKitty. That was just so the mods knew I didn't invite his goofy ass to cause trouble. I thought LocoGringo was kind of funny. I'm not that crass, but I am that hard to understand on occasion.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
loco said:
Welding aluminum and making it work with a stick welder is hard, but rewarding. :think:
JEEZ. I think I'd rather do gas welding on aluminum than stick!

ctrailfreak

Monkey
Apr 19, 2004
Independence,Mo
Hey Loco... Any of you Texn's headen to Devils Den Arkansas the 24th thru the 26th? I guess the Oklahoma guys ,some of us Kc guys, are going for a DH weekend!

J

JRB

I'd love to, but I am going to Orlando for a week on the 27th, and I don't think I should take a road trip right before it. Please let me know for the next one though.

ctrailfreak

Monkey
Apr 19, 2004
Independence,Mo
loco said:
I'd love to, but I am going to Orlando for a week on the 27th, and I don't think I should take a road trip right before it. Please let me know for the next one though.
Sure thing!:thumb: You'll enjoy Orlando in the winter. Note to self: Wear shorts to the airport! I go there twice a year. Once in the winter and once in the summer.

One more thing, Take at least one time share if you plan on going to Disney. It can save you big on tickets!!! You can get up to 4 tickets for $10.00 each. They are like $65.00 each at the gates. You can't miss all the time share booths out there! If you have any questions about it just Pm me.

Have fun, Chris...