Quantcast

Poor monkey jersey

J

JRB

I crashed today and poked a stick through Wumpus' ridemonkey jersey. I sure am glad I was wearing his. :D

*it will sew up fine, since it's little, but I really liked it. It may be a little baggy for what I like on the road, but I really like the fabric a ton.

**no pics right now. I have lost all desire to photograph things.

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
loco said:
I crashed today and poked a stick through Wumpus' ridemonkey jersey. I sure am glad I was wearing his. :D

*it will sew up fine, since it's little, but I really liked it. It may be a little baggy for what I like on the road, but I really like the fabric a ton.

**no pics right now. I have lost all desire to photograph things.
Perhaps you can have it altered like cops do to their uniforms to show off that sleek physique!

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
stoney98 said:
muahahahah!!! DHG! DHG! DHG!
I wonder if he wears white riding shorts to match that tight Texas flag jersey! You know...the ones like Biker Fox wears! Or red...since I can't find any pics of Biker Fox in white shorts (I know they HAVE to exist) we can just imagine loco-gringo in red shorts like these, but shorter with his tight Texas flag jersey!

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
LOOnatic said:
Die bikerfox,die!
When I was looking at the site for pictures, it gives credit to Glamour Shots...could you imagine what the person at glamour shots was thinking? I mean ANY glamour shots picture is hella cheesey, but for a grown man to go in and pose in such horrific poses and git ups...man...that person had to be holding back some serious bustin up!

J

JRB

dh girlie said:
I wonder if he wears white riding shorts to match that tight Texas flag jersey! You know...the ones like Biker Fox wears! Or red...since I can't find any pics of Biker Fox in white shorts (I know they HAVE to exist) we can just imagine loco-gringo in red shorts like these, but shorter with his tight Texas flag jersey!
You can only dream of seeing my ass in some red shorts. :drool:

But, I don't have anything but black. Well, I have some easton shorts with a grey panel up front, but no white or red. :(

Wumpus

makes avatars better
Dec 25, 2003
Six Shooter Junction
loco said:
You can only dream of seeing my ass in some red shorts. :drool:

But, I don't have anything but black. Well, I have some easton shorts with a grey panel up front, but no white or red. :(

Did you get drunk last night and decide it would be fun to bump a bunch of old threads? :blah:

J

JRB

dh girlie said:
Awesome...I can't wait for loco-gringo to see it! That's what he gets for posting a private conversation between us and eluding to the fact that we are e-lovers...
Well, it's kind of on the front of the leg, but I am sure I can shift things over. :thumb: