Quantcast

poptarts

pinkshirtphotos

site moron
Jul 5, 2006
Vernon, NJ
does anyone eat these for breakfast every day? im a fan of the blueberry with icing and without. today i bit into my poptart to find they gave me extra filling :)

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
We have already run through this. It was already determined that pop tarts hate freedom. By eating pop tarts you are supporting the terrorists. Don't believe me? Ask Reflux.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Hoooot Pockets.

DUDE! The other night me and my buddies were completely wasted, went to the nearest convenience store and all bought 1lb hot pockets. I spent the rest of the night whispering "hooooooooooot pockets."

Luckily everyone else knew who Jim Gaffigan was, so I didn't look.......wasted........ok well I still did. But it was awesome.

Fool

The Thing cannot be described
Sep 10, 2001
Brooklyn
500 push ups and sit ups followed by a bowl of steel wool with skim milk. Man up.

Luckybikes

Monkey
Jan 29, 2006
Dracut MA
Last semester while working 30 hours a week and going to school full time my breakfast consisted of a frosted blueberry pop tart and a 24oz Mountain Dew :twitch:

robdamanii

OMG! <3 Tom Brady!
May 2, 2005
Out of my mind, back in a moment.
DUDE! The other night me and my buddies were completely wasted, went to the nearest convenience store and all bought 1lb hot pockets. I spent the rest of the night whispering "hooooooooooot pockets."

Luckily everyone else knew who Jim Gaffigan was, so I didn't look.......wasted........ok well I still did. But it was awesome.
Did you die from them?

Broken_Spoke

Mr. Big Hot Pastrami
Feb 26, 2003
Bozeman, MT
when I was a freshman in highschool I was a poptart fiend, but then I discovered something much better, FRUIT. Fruit is easier than a poptart as well. I know that opening a package of poptarts isn't hard but fruit is just grab and go most of the time, and the left overs are biodegradable and help put nutrients back into earth. Lets see a plastic poptart wrapper do that.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Screw pop tarts. I've been eating a bowl of cereal every morning for the past 30 years and will eat a bowl every day until the day I die. Enjoyed some honey nut cheerios this morning.

Angus

Jack Ass Pen Goo Win
Oct 15, 2004
South Bend
I consume Poptarts occasionally mostly as a snack before a ride.
My Breakfast is usually oatmeal or like today cream o' wheat, don't laugh I got this breakfast routine from my Gramma an she is 101 right now!

Hunter

Monkey
Sep 14, 2006
The Right coast
I guess I'm getting old...bagels are just so "yesterday" that no one has mentioned them yet?!

bagels>cereal>english muffins>pop tarts

Pop tarts...only when I've got the muchies.