Quantcast

porsche gt1

Zark

Hey little girl, do you want some candy?
Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
So, how exactly does one sell their soul to acquire this beauty? ;)

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
Zark said:
Close your eyes, click your heels together three times and call out for your Dark Lord by name, and the more versions of it used, the better. As a Slayer fan, you should already know this stuff!

Zark

Hey little girl, do you want some candy?
Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
llkoolkeg said:
Close your eyes, click your heels together three times and call out for your Dark Lord by name, and the more versions of it used, the better. As a Slayer fan, you should already know this stuff!
As a stoner, I also forget this stuff too!
He cut me deal, but first I have to do some stuff for the republican party:rofl:

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
golgiaparatus said:
Looks like the cararra GT to me. Calling it the GT1 now?
same tub chassis. different engine, all around even more badass, and they're going for a 254 mph top speed iirc to pip the veyron for the title.

other cool porsches and supercars i stumbled upon while trying unsuccessfully to find the autoweek article on the GT1:

911 RS, mmmm
http://www.autoweek.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060605/FREE/306050003&SearchID=73250359454766

Bugatti EB110 for sale x 2:
http://autoweek.anmarketplace.com/classifieds/index.mv?search=1&page=1&year=&make=BUGAT&model=&state=

zmtber

Turbo Monkey
Aug 13, 2005
jvp108 said:
they recently stopped producing the GT, something like 610 sold here in north america.
i was told they did that for a reason, they planed from the very begining to only have a few made and sold here in the states, some in europe and less in asia. My guess is so the car keeps its value, something like 450,000

Downhiller

Turbo Monkey
Sep 20, 2004
CROATIA....europe....CROATIA
Zark said:
devil will have souls to sell to God if people will sell their for that beast...

yep it looks like carrera gt but its much more its gt1:rolleyes: :cool: :rofl:

porsche is my dream car all my life so i will give everything i have just to ride one :drool:

check this thing its carrera gt by. gembella its similar desighn

Secret Squirrel

There is no Justice!
Dec 21, 2004
Up sh*t creek, without a paddle
Downhiller said:
devil will have souls to sell to God if people will sell their for that beast...

yep it looks like carrera gt but its much more its gt1:rolleyes: :cool: :rofl:

porsche is my dream car all my life so i will give everything i have just to ride one :drool:

check this thing its carrera gt by. gembella its similar desighn

O......M.......F.......G.....

You are soooo approved for posting this.....:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Edit: Damn....can't approve now....sonofa.....

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
zmtber said:
i was told they did that for a reason, they planed from the very begining to only have a few made and sold here in the states, some in europe and less in asia. My guess is so the car keeps its value, something like 450,000
Yup that's the thing with limited production supercars, they are produced in limited quantities. I like the look of the new GT1, but prefer the older GT1, google for pictures, personaly I would like to see Audi develope a supercar bases on the R10 tdi race chassis.