Quantcast

port angeles sunday-tuesday

bikerpunk98199

Turbo Monkey
Apr 24, 2005
the hood
hey guys im going to be in p.a. sunday to tuesday night and was wondering if any one was going to be over there and wanted to ride or if any of the locals wanted to ride?

iridebikes

Monkey
Jan 31, 2004
seattle
apparently he was riding the pro course and had too much speed over a double drop and couldn't make the turn... or something like that, but he ended up flying into the bushes/trees headfirst. I wasn't there so I don't know exactly. I'm sure he'll chime in here pretty soon

Jun 18, 2004
iridebikes said:
apparently he was riding the pro course and had too much speed over a double drop and couldn't make the turn... or something like that, but he ended up flying into the bushes/trees headfirst. I wasn't there so I don't know exactly. I'm sure he'll chime in here pretty soon
they must have been riding the Joyce trail... Casey's buddy had the same problem; they have helmet cam footage of it even! I hope Kris can bounce back from this one...

mcrae2112

Chimp
Mar 15, 2006
Duvall
ha ha, yeah that was me, too much speed on the double drop, couldn't handle the corner so I made friends with a tree. Could have turned out a lot worse, just sprained my ankle a little, should be back in the game this weekend. At least we got it on video though. No one else got hurt out there when we were there though, we met up with 2 guys but I don't remember if one was named kris. He rode an ironhorse sgs