Quantcast

port angeles?

bikerpunk98199

Turbo Monkey
Apr 24, 2005
the hood
so im going to be in p.a. from wens. night- friday afternoon. does any one recomend any good dh trails or freeride stuff? i was going to go to the dh and 4x course, but then found out it was locked. so any one have some ideas they would be much apriciated!

tuckya'in

Chimp
Feb 15, 2005
port angeles
Locked it will be. But it's not that bad of a climb or walk depending on your enthusiasm. There are other trails worth a look in the area as well.

Jun 18, 2004
tuckya'in said:
Locked it will be. But it's not that bad of a climb or walk depending on your enthusiasm. There are other trails worth a look in the area as well.
I thought were not supposed to be out there w/out you guys... or r u talkin' Joyce?

jmartin

Chimp
Oct 19, 2005
How do I get to the riding in P/A? I just saw it in Decline and it looks like fun. Anyone have directions they are wiling to part with?

tuckya'in

Chimp
Feb 15, 2005
port angeles
You can ride up there, the shuttling is not really available unless it's pre-arranged with someone else. From the gate, it's about a 1/2 mile climb to the 4-cross. Then to get to the top of the dh's it's a little over a mile of steady road climb. It's ridable with all but straight dh bikes or wussies. If you go at the right time, you may catch a shuttle though. Send me a PM for more details and/or a map.